- Original ContentWaka Flocka’s Hard In Da Paint: A Blunt Force Masterclass In Trap FatalismCallous, puncturing, visceral, and goonish. Call it what you will, but “Flockaveli” and it’s centerpiece “Hard In da Paint” signify one of trap music’s most critical junctures.
By Luke HinzFeb 5, 2020
- ReviewsMac Miller’s “Circles” Is A Fitting Farewell That Finds Solace In SadnessOn “Circles,” Mac Miller proves that liberation from the cycles of the past is possible.
By Luke HinzJan 24, 2020
- Original ContentPredicting 2020 Music TrendsForecasting the year to come and taking stock of what 2019 can tell us about the trends of tomorrow.
By Luke HinzJan 3, 2020
- ReviewsFat Joe’s “Family Ties” Proves To Be An Apathetic FarewellAt long last, Joey Crack has decided to hang up his Yankee fitted, at least for now.
By Luke HinzDec 15, 2019
- Original ContentGriselda: The Second Coming Of That “Classic Shit”Few can go bar-for-bar with Griselda, Buffalo’s tight-knit rap crew that is giving an old sound new flavor.
By Luke HinzNov 29, 2019