Yesterday, we got word that Chris Brown was being charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly punching someone during a basketball game over the weekend, but today, charges have been dropped.
Over the weekend, many celebrities hopped on their private jets and made their way to Las Vegas in order to see the anticipated Mayweather/Pacquiao fight go down. Chris Brown was among the hip-hop royalty that visited Vegas, in addition to Jay Z
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
Drake is a walking meme, as we've seen from his recent Coachella performance, where his makeout session with Madonna spawned a reaction so strong, the rapper had to speak up and stop the mayhem by confirming he enjoyed snogging Madge.Another Drizzy has ha
About a week ago, The Game Instagrammed a picture of his newest tattoo: Mike Tyson's face, inked on the back of one of his hands.
Sports and hip hop often go hand in hand. Rappers not only love to make sports analogies and references as frequently as possible, but they always show allegiance to their team/sport of choice often representing the city they are from.
When hip hop 'It' couple Jay Z and Beyonce recently showed up courtside at the Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat game amidst major controversies. the buzz of the pairs appearance was carried around swiftly.
Chris Brown Sued For Assault That Occurred During A Basketball Game [Update: Brown Counter-Sues] May 13, 2014 at 06:43pm
Chris Brown either can't catch a break or suffers some major difficulty in restraining himself. According to a lawsuit filed by a man named Malcolm Ausbon Thursday on Feb.
TMZ is reporting that today, Friday the 13th, Khloe Kardashian-Odom will file for divorce from former NBA star Lamar Odom. The divorce was imminent. Lamar has allegedly been battling a crack addiction, and even bragged on camera about cheating on his wife.
Before Lawrence Frank was "reassigned" to a lesser role, Jason Kidd made it very clear who was the boss.
The Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" draws inspiration from the idea of tempered steel, which, when heated changes colors. The sneaker is constructed of an upper that changes from a gamma blue to a light armory blue.
LeBron James is the best basketball player in the world, so it's not shocking that he would pass on some stellar athletic genes to his kids. Yesterday, King James posted a quick video of his son, LeBron Jr. hooping and getting to the rim for the finish.
Members of the Golden State Warriors organization took a trip to San Quentin penitentiary to play some "prison ball" with inmates, and this isn't a rare occurrence. Warriors head coach, and NBA legend, Mark Jackson along with assistant coach Brian Scalabrine,
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?352 Views4 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers484 Views4 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert2,139 Views22 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems2,262 Views12 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl1,460 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins2,302 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice2,128 Views11 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date4,943 Views22 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money5,299 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201516,435 Views50 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail12,517 Views21 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,800 Views14 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties10,782 Views13 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's4,724 Views21 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 5,037 Views10 Comments