Nicki Minaj recently sat down with Glamour for a segment called "Dos and Don'ts of Bossing Up," in which she shares some of her hard-fought wisdom; much of the advice she dispenses draws on her experiences as a woman in an industry dominated by males.
Rick Ross may not be the first person you would think to go to for advice, but Rolling Stone is nevertheless providing you with a way to let the boss help you with your problems.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"1,617 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo2,215 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case2,504 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University19,478 Views47 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella9,230 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,769 Views40 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO39,478 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,355 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,836 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,709 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,250 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,750 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,331 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,940 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,782 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all474 Views