You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Pharrell and will.i.am have been in the midst of possibly the silliest legal battle of all time over the last year or so. The disagreement began with will.i.am's claim that Pharrell's "i am OTHER" title was "confusingly similar" to his own artist name.
Although Kanye West is currently a suspect in a criminal battery investigation resulting from when the rapper allegedly pummelled an 18-year old man in a doctor's waiting room, things may not be headed to court.
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight1 View0 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,637 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers13,973 Views105 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,455 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,936 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow18,080 Views54 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,224 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,243 Views71 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,899 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,524 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,446 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed38,767 Views109 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,559 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,177 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,794 Views56 Comments