We assumed the next release from Ty Dolla $ign would be another single off his upcoming debut album, Free TC, but instead, Ty has decided to drop a mixtape tomorrow, October 13, exactly a month before Free TC is released.
Well here's some good news for the Ratt Pack, aka Logic fans. The talented Def Jam artist has announced that his upcoming sophomore album, The Incredible True Story, will be arriving next month.
Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments Oct 6, 2015 at 02:16pm
Kid Cudi has developed something of a cult following over the course of his last few releases, which have become increasingly experimental.
Jeezy has shared the artwork for his upcoming album Church in These Streets. On the album cover, Jeezy looks like a true veteran -- literally -- as he's got various medals of honor pinned to his tightly fitting wool suit.
This isn't exactly hip-hop, but as the Biebs has been spotted partying with just about every rapper out there, and as his new single, "What Do You Mean," generated some decent buzz on the site, we thought it right to share with you the newly revealed title of
The Game revealed that his highly anticipated The Documentary 2 was a double disc album the other week, with 38 songs total. The rapper broke the news during his HOT 97 interview, and later followed it up with a few more details: the second disc woul
The rap industry moves quick, and September was no exception. We saw the hip hop culture bleed into New York's Fashion Week, most notably when Kanye West debuted some new music at his Yeezy Season 2 show.
Ballin' Like I'm Kobe is finally about to drop. After many delays, Lil Herb, aka G Herbo, went on Instagram today to announce that he will release the much anticipated mixtape this Tuesday, September 29.
In July, Paul Wall began the promotion for Slab God by releasing a new single "Swangin In The Rain," with production from Scoop DeVille.
With his surprise mixtape, Fuck It, still heavy in rotation, Machine Gun Kelly is already shifting his focus onto his sophomore album General Admission.
Ty Dolla $ign's debut album, Free TC, has had a few scheduled release dates come and go, but it's looking like the singer has finally settled on one, that we hope will stick. The L.A.
Glasses Malone has quietly dropped his new album, GlassHouse 2: Life Ain't Nuthin But... Though Malone was relatively unknown outside of L.A. before this year, GlassHouse 2 has a star-studded list of guest features.
Jay Rock has finally given his upcoming album, 90059, an official release date. We had a feeling the date was just around the corner, and Rock just confirmed that 90059 will be out next Friday, on September 11. 9-11 #90059
Although Kevin Gates is currently in some hot water due to his recent Florida show, where he kicked a female fan in the chest, it hasn't stopped the rapper from releasing new music.
Well, then. As many of you know, Jay Rock's album release strategy is relying on a certain number of pre-orders. Once he hits that magic number, the TDE rapper says he'll be dropping his highly anticipated album, 90059, his first one in a minute.
Recently Janet Jackson debuted a few new records while on her "Unbreakable" world tour, one of which featured Missy Elliott. Today the singer has released the complete tracklist for her upcoming album, as well as a release date and pre-order link.
Curren$y dropped off a really big single with his fellow New Orleans natives the other week, "Bottom of the Bottle." With Alsina providing a smooth, catchy hook, not to mention a Lil Wayne feature, Spitta is bound to get some radio play for this one.
Business moves quick, and that's no exception for the rap world. From the hottest new signings, to movie deals, to album pushbacks, the industry is constantly in motion.
Jay Rock has decided to take a unique approach with the release strategy for his sophomore album 90059.
Tyga's been teasing fans with a few recent visuals, he even dropped one this morning for "BuSSin Out Da Bag." If you're feeling his recent outpouring of videos, then we have some good news, there's more where that came from.
After putting out dozens of loose tracks over the course of his meteoric rise, Fetty Wap is finally ready to release his debut album. According to ABC News, it will drop on September 25.
Earlier this week, Chief Keef released a new album titled Bang 3, which featured guest appearances from A$AP Rocky, Mac Miller and Jenn Em.
Good news continues to roll in for Mac Miller fans this week. After finding out that his third studio album is “all done,” we now have the title and release date for the anticipated project.
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,284 Views32 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album12,946 Views72 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance76,368 Views219 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape7,713 Views55 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring37,093 Views217 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,289 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,381 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,028 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,449 Views29 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"26,582 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More25,787 Views133 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,590 Views76 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape13,094 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,238 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young21,638 Views104 Comments