Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series246 Views5 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate26,368 Views129 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)5,410 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,782 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"30,498 Views110 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,106 Views25 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,157 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On40,921 Views198 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)5,527 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 90,543 Views344 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,497 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"66,468 Views237 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"12,293 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram100,598 Views362 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,958 Views49 Comments