Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account2,376 Views15 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville6,995 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA4,217 Views15 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)2,589 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"18,856 Views117 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,822 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest28,889 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days12,158 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest18,703 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,675 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,837 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"29,472 Views87 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,130 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date58,886 Views214 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,607 Views3 Comments