Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview26,752 Views55 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend5,028 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"35,583 Views128 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"53,250 Views286 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,790 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,370 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,609 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,524 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,617 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,677 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,188 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"65,803 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,454 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,210 Views20 Comments
You may also like...