Recently, Jeezy released an open letter alongside his new single, "God," in which he addressed the poverty in the U.S., and how it has affected the black population.
Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4 Views0 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"4,407 Views37 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,639 Views99 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,172 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,213 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped42,166 Views150 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,577 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"16,387 Views147 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,494 Views191 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,696 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,397 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,373 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,112 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,140 Views0 Comments