Styles P is a veteran rapper who, unlike a lot of the newer generation of MCs, isn't super outspoken about his personal life and his emotions either on wax or on social media.
A lot of rappers have responded to Meek Mill's twitter rant, and now Lupe Fiasco has added his two cents.
It almost looked as if Kanye West was going to win America back at last Sunday's Grammys.
Gucci Mane may be locked up, but it sure feels like he's in the studio every day, as he's constantly dropping new singles and he's got a slew of albums lined up.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Lauryn Hill loves writing her fans letters. After she got out of prison, serving an 18-month sentence for tax evasion, she wrote another letter in recent times, this one being a "Letter of Recognition" to her supporters.
Association Of French Bakers Pens Open Letter To Kanye West Concerning His Croissant Line In "I Am A God" Aug 28, 2013 at 04:36pm
Since the release of his new album Yeezus, Kanye West has faced criticism from the religious community as well as the American Parkinson Disease Association, who took offense to his "got this bitch shakin' like Parkinson's" line on "On Sight". Now, the Assoc
Every so often we get an update on the life and times of Frank Ocean from the man himself, as is the case this weekend. This time around, the Grammy award winner speaks his mind from the road, in the midst of his ongoing "You're Not Dead" tour.
Jay-Z's new song "Open Letter" only dropped this morning, but it's already received a response from both Chief Keef and the White House. One of the two producers on the track, Swizz Beatz, spoke on how the song came to fruition with Ebro on Hot 97.Swizz Bea
Chief Keef Responds To Jay-Z's Shout Out On "Open Letter" [Update: The White House Addresses Jay-Z's Song] Apr 11, 2013 at 02:14pm
This morning, Jay-Z surprised the world with a new song, "Open Letter," where he addresses a lot of current subject matter, including the recent attention he and his wife Beyonce have been getting for their trip to Cuba, as well as the fact that he's selling h
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest3,221 Views18 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal15,286 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"6,677 Views20 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,338 Views75 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,645 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date48,890 Views198 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,967 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,811 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,383 Views18 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,943 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,922 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,655 Views45 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,124 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,317 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs10,064 Views28 Comments
You may also like...