Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Jay Z & Beyonce reportedly just bought a new crib in the swanky Garden District of New Orleans for $2.6 million, according to a report from ET Online.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
Lil Wayne protégé Widner "Flow" DeGruy was arrested Friday after he was indicted in the murder of brothers Kendrick “Muddy Cup” Bishop, 22, and Kendred Bishop, 18, in New Orleans on May 25.
While the promo tour for Tha Carter V has been a bit light as of late, it appears that Weezy F and YMCMB are indeed intending to drop the album next Tuesday, October 28th.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Only a handful of artists release as much content as Curren$y does. Some can match the quantity, but none can top the quality. Spitta Andretti is known for releasing album-quality mixtapes at a constant rate, giving fans all they can digest.
There was a time when Cash Money was in fact the strongest label in hip-hop. We're talking before unpaid producers and disgruntled artists, before feuds and lawsuits, basically before any of the negatives that cripple the label today.
With the help of DJ Drama and DJ Mr. Rogers, Le$ has come through with a fantastic sequel to his Steak x Shrimp mixtape, released a year ago.
Armina Mussa, known as a creative partner to Solange Knowles, is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds in New Orleans today.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Curren$y, as you probably noticed from the homepage takeover, is on the cover of our new July/August digital spread. We took a trip down to New Orleans to meet up with the Hot Spitta, not only for an interview and a photo shoot but to find out m
In 2005, the largest residential disaster in U.S. history hit the South and destroyed the city of New Orleans. 80 percent of the city was flooded, with flood waters ranging from one to ten feet in depth.
Drake and friends were in New Orleans over the weekend for the All-Star game, and while there Drizzy took the stage at the famed House Of Blues in N.O. YMCMB's appointed videographer/photographer Derick G.
Chase N. Cashe just turned 28 last week, but he’s already a veteran in the music business, a multitalented rapper and producer who was working with the likes of R. Kelly, Yung Joc, and G-Unit well before he had his first legal drink.
10 years after Hurricane Katrina, the costliest natural disaster in the history of the United States, New Orleans is still on the mend.
Yesterday we got news that Daniel “Boobie” Gibson had turned himself over to authorities in New Orleans as he was charged with battery. The Cavaliers guard, who is married to R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, was later released on bail.The only details heard w
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th3,201 Views17 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20162,790 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"5,766 Views34 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption11,915 Views57 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together9,907 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,085 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,830 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,358 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,993 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,729 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,427 Views49 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,180 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,127 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,208 Views39 Comments