Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Jay Z & Beyonce reportedly just bought a new crib in the swanky Garden District of New Orleans for $2.6 million, according to a report from ET Online.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
Lil Wayne protégé Widner "Flow" DeGruy was arrested Friday after he was indicted in the murder of brothers Kendrick “Muddy Cup” Bishop, 22, and Kendred Bishop, 18, in New Orleans on May 25.
While the promo tour for Tha Carter V has been a bit light as of late, it appears that Weezy F and YMCMB are indeed intending to drop the album next Tuesday, October 28th.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Only a handful of artists release as much content as Curren$y does. Some can match the quantity, but none can top the quality. Spitta Andretti is known for releasing album-quality mixtapes at a constant rate, giving fans all they can digest.
There was a time when Cash Money was in fact the strongest label in hip-hop. We're talking before unpaid producers and disgruntled artists, before feuds and lawsuits, basically before any of the negatives that cripple the label today.
Armina Mussa, known as a creative partner to Solange Knowles, is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds in New Orleans today.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
In 2005, the largest residential disaster in U.S. history hit the South and destroyed the city of New Orleans. 80 percent of the city was flooded, with flood waters ranging from one to ten feet in depth.
Chase N. Cashe just turned 28 last week, but he’s already a veteran in the music business, a multitalented rapper and producer who was working with the likes of R. Kelly, Yung Joc, and G-Unit well before he had his first legal drink.
Yesterday we got news that Daniel “Boobie” Gibson had turned himself over to authorities in New Orleans as he was charged with battery. The Cavaliers guard, who is married to R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, was later released on bail.The only details heard w
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers3 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,370 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments5,861 Views55 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now456 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill6,666 Views28 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million7,029 Views56 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,925 Views64 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,893 Views112 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine38,288 Views183 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,857 Views75 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,426 Views131 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,566 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,641 Views61 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom2,075 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,939 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video2,124 Views