There was a time when Cash Money was in fact the strongest label in hip-hop. We're talking before unpaid producers and disgruntled artists, before feuds and lawsuits, basically before any of the negatives that cripple the label today.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Jay Z & Beyonce reportedly just bought a new crib in the swanky Garden District of New Orleans for $2.6 million, according to a report from ET Online.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Armina Mussa, known as a creative partner to Solange Knowles, is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds in New Orleans today.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
While the promo tour for Tha Carter V has been a bit light as of late, it appears that Weezy F and YMCMB are indeed intending to drop the album next Tuesday, October 28th.
In 2005, the largest residential disaster in U.S. history hit the South and destroyed the city of New Orleans. 80 percent of the city was flooded, with flood waters ranging from one to ten feet in depth.
Only a handful of artists release as much content as Curren$y does. Some can match the quantity, but none can top the quality. Spitta Andretti is known for releasing album-quality mixtapes at a constant rate, giving fans all they can digest.
Yesterday we got news that Daniel “Boobie” Gibson had turned himself over to authorities in New Orleans as he was charged with battery. The Cavaliers guard, who is married to R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, was later released on bail.The only details heard w
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week839 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers6,475 Views27 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit9,221 Views25 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,000 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,001 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign10,007 Views37 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,241 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,648 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,575 Views44 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,916 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,125 Views18 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,995 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,881 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,045 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,957 Views32 Comments
You may also like...