DJ Khaled is a pretty blingy dude, and while we generally assume his jewelry is real, it seems the DJ may have been rocking some fake diamonds, but apparently, he paid for them as if they were legit.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga is in the news once more today, and once again, it's not on a positive note. The rapper, who recently dropped The Gold Album for free on Spotify enraging Birdman, is now being sued by his former business partner.
In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A R&B singer named De Rico is suing Justin Bieber and Usher for $10 million in damages for ripping off his song "Somebody to Love," reports Reuters.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
"Hanging out" with a Jenner has its perks when it comes to publicity, but it also means being a constant target of gossip blogs. Tyga has found himself in that position recently, and judging by his comments on Twitter today, he's pretty fed up with it.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
A month ago, a man handed Tyga a summons after posing as a fan at Tyga's LA Gear sneaker launch party in Hollywood.
Chris Brown can now move on from the "brawl" lawsuit that went down last year at a basketball pick-up game. Chris and his lawyer, Mark Geragos, managed to settle with the alleged victim, for a rather small amount according to TMZ.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"17,144 Views102 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss19,785 Views41 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,649 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal69,470 Views181 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,167 Views70 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 8,629 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,840 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20157,815 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,343 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,777 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,977 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,772 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight13,980 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,460 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,222 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video1 View
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,756 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary754 Views