This probably isn’t what they need right now, but the A$AP Mob are now facing a lawsuit for an incident that stems back to 2013.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Lil Wayne hasn't revealed much on the going-ons between him and Birdman, save for a few tweets and the legal documents that surfaced after he filed his $51 million-lawsuit against Cash Money.
If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Fans of Big Pun probably know that the emcee's entire mainstream career was kickstarted by Fat Joe.
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?2,663 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title9,817 Views25 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt6,164 Views17 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 2,991 Views13 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More8,467 Views30 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?6,880 Views19 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,259 Views12 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"10,882 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA708 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,841 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet387 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,537 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,783 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft8,890 Views18 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,465 Views0 Comments