Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Christine Chisholm is suing 2 Chainz for $5 million in damages for calling her a "thot" in a video that went viral, and she's doing it without the help of a lawyer.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Lil Wayne is a well-known sports fanatic, regularly tweeting about the Green Bay Packers and Skylar Diggins, and frequently attending such high-profile sporting events as Mayweather vs. Pacquiao & the Super Bowl.
Rich Homie Quan is suing Think It’s A Game Entertainment for $2 million, alleging that the label never paid him his fair share of royalties for his music, including singles “Type of Way" & "Flex."
DJ Khaled is a pretty blingy dude, and while we generally assume his jewelry is real, it seems the DJ may have been rocking some fake diamonds, but apparently, he paid for them as if they were legit.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga is in the news once more today, and once again, it's not on a positive note. The rapper, who recently dropped The Gold Album for free on Spotify enraging Birdman, is now being sued by his former business partner.
In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A R&B singer named De Rico is suing Justin Bieber and Usher for $10 million in damages for ripping off his song "Somebody to Love," reports Reuters.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
One day after being named in a wrongful death suit filed by the family of Terry Carter, Suge Knight is now being sued by photographer Leslie Redden whom he and Katt Williams allegedly robbed and battered in Beverly Hills on September 5, 2014.
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates3 Views0 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon3 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs70 Views1 Comment
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever880 Views11 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney1,398 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs883 Views3 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November1,133 Views9 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs4,705 Views10 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners2,795 Views10 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap2,832 Views9 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,178 Views5 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs15,787 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech53,368 Views236 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow22,611 Views66 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,675 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Tyga "Stimulated" Video3,428 Views