In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Chris Brown Sued For Assault That Occurred During A Basketball Game [Update: Brown Counter-Sues] May 13, 2014 at 06:43pm
Chris Brown either can't catch a break or suffers some major difficulty in restraining himself. According to a lawsuit filed by a man named Malcolm Ausbon Thursday on Feb.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
Rick Ross is facing a new lawsuit, as reported by TMZ. The big bawse of MMG is being sued by photographer, Armen Djerrahian, who claims in a new suit that the rapper is using his photographs without his permission.
Meek Mill has been in the headlines quite a bit recently. The MMG rapper recently took the Philadelphia police force to court over what he claimed was an unlawful arrest in 2012.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Prisoner Sues Jay Z, Kanye West & More For $2.4 Billion, Says They Stole 3,000 Of His Songs May 1, 2014 at 02:51pm
A California Prisoner by the name of Richard Dupree may just be the greatest songwriter of our generation-- that or he's completely out of his mind.
Remember last month when 50 Cent called out a video vixen by the name of Sally Ferreira, for allegedly pretending to be his girlfriend and leaking photos from their video shoot together?
The intro to Drake's "Pound Cake"-- the closing track from Nothing Was The Same --featured a very prominent sample from a 1982 Jazz song, "Jimmy Smith Rap", performed by Jimmy Smith. The clip used in the song is not actually musical, but simply a spoken word
The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Frank Ocean recently settled a lawsuit with Chipotle in a pretty badass way-- at least, we thought he did. The singer was paid a hefty sum to contribute some vocals to an ad campaign, but he never followed through.
Pharrell and will.i.am have been in the midst of possibly the silliest legal battle of all time over the last year or so. The disagreement began with will.i.am's claim that Pharrell's "i am OTHER" title was "confusingly similar" to his own artist name.
Frank Ocean Sued By Chipotle [Update: Ocean Cuts A Check, Writes "Fuck Off" On It] Mar 10, 2014 at 06:15pm
Chipotle may fill our stomachs, but they're looking to burn a hole right through Frank Ocean's pocket.
Da Brat has already served a three-year sentence after she pled guilty to aggravated assault in 2007, when she violently hit an ex-NFL cheerleader with a bottle inside an Atlanta nightclub.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
Rihanna Claims She Was "Effectively Bankrupt" In 2009 [Update: Rihanna Wins Lawsuit] Feb 17, 2014 at 01:28pm
Rihanna is doing pretty well for herself, so it comes as a shock that the singer says she had hit a point where she was "effectively bankrupt" back in 2009.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
Jim Jones' fiancee Chrissy Lampkin found herself in some trouble at the end of December when she was arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated assault. Well, it looks like Jim Jones is also having some issues, although not exactly the same as his girl.
Freeway Ricky Ross may not have been successful in getting his name back from Rick Ross, but he hasn't given up just yet. After losing his legal battle in the L.A. Supreme Court, he's now taking Rozay to the United States Supreme Court.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP726 Views1 Comment
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"4,280 Views34 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame1,844 Views17 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland11,872 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties8,675 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne23,988 Views141 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,890 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour4,604 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,177 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World14,988 Views21 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case9,799 Views26 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,773 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.124,656 Views49 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"33,665 Views60 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album12,087 Views43 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video22,073 Views