Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Christine Chisholm is suing 2 Chainz for $5 million in damages for calling her a "thot" in a video that went viral, and she's doing it without the help of a lawyer.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Lil Wayne is a well-known sports fanatic, regularly tweeting about the Green Bay Packers and Skylar Diggins, and frequently attending such high-profile sporting events as Mayweather vs. Pacquiao & the Super Bowl.
Rich Homie Quan is suing Think It’s A Game Entertainment for $2 million, alleging that the label never paid him his fair share of royalties for his music, including singles “Type of Way" & "Flex."
Birdman and Lil Wayne have been having a very public legal battle over the last few months, and while Weezy has made a point of making statements about his issues with his father figure, Birdman has been silent.
DJ Khaled is a pretty blingy dude, and while we generally assume his jewelry is real, it seems the DJ may have been rocking some fake diamonds, but apparently, he paid for them as if they were legit.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga is in the news once more today, and once again, it's not on a positive note. The rapper, who recently dropped The Gold Album for free on Spotify enraging Birdman, is now being sued by his former business partner.
In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A R&B singer named De Rico is suing Justin Bieber and Usher for $10 million in damages for ripping off his song "Somebody to Love," reports Reuters.
Tyga's "Make It Nasty" video produced many lawsuits from the women who starred in it, and one of the models, Allison Brown, claims she still hasn't been paid her settlement in full.
- Charts Don't Lie: August 29290 Views2 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account12,903 Views45 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville34,201 Views47 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA11,697 Views25 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,199 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"24,227 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,720 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest34,682 Views35 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,992 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,215 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,361 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,255 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,277 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,238 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,385 Views220 Comments