After Khloe Kardashian put her legendary booty meat on display on the last cover of Complex magazine, Justin Bieber snags the Oct/Nov cover.
For its 100th issue, FADER has gotten a cover star worthy of the occasion: Drake, who has given the magazine his first extended interview since his infamous February 2014 feature in Rolling Stone, in which he felt his words were manufactured to create a false
Kanye West's "bid" for the 2020 presidency is making waves outside the confines of the hip hop universe.
The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Lil Wayne is supposed to be releasing his new album Tha Carter V on December 9th. Seeing as Nicki Minaj's Pinkprint is due out a week later and is now available for pre-order while Wayne's record is not, we're probably looking at another delay.
With Thanksgiving not even upon us, Dub Magazine decided to unveil its 2015 cover on Tuesday, and it just so happened to feature non other than Chicago crooner, Jeremih.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
Pusha T Covers Acclaim Magazine, Talks Working With Kanye West & "King Push" Apr 16, 2014 at 05:50pm
While he just dropped his debut album just last year, Pusha T is already preparing the follow up. King Push will reunite Pusha with The Neptunes, who soundtracked Clipse's official debut album Lord Willin'.
Even though she may look happy sitting there next to Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Nicki Minaj is apparently angry with ESPN for their latest magazine cover. Nicki has called out the sports publication for retouching her photo.
In celebration of 40 years of hip hop, XXL is releasing five collector's edition cover issues of their magazine this month. The rappers that are being featured include Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Outkast, Snoop Dogg, & LL Cool J.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way8,969 Views55 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio23,778 Views97 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"16,191 Views46 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio31,258 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo19,438 Views56 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,598 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"16,514 Views70 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,256 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio12,116 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show17,021 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,853 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,898 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,842 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,221 Views78 Comments
You may also like...