YG just pulled into the running of best magazine cover of the year with his new FADER story, showing off his elaborate new head tattoo on the front page.
It's hard to say anyone had a bigger 2015 than Future. His only competitor when it came to hitmaking was Drake, and by the end of the year, even he was knocking on Future's door.
Ciara has decided to release a cover of one of the Rolling Stones' biggest hits, "Paint It Black." The track will be included on the soundtrack of the upcoming film "The Last Witch Hunter." The cover should sound right in tune with the theme of "The Last Witch
Kanye West's influence on young Chicagoan Chance the Rapper has been well-documented. And after Chance became a father last week, he thought it was time to add College Dropout classic "Family Business" to his live repertoire.
After Khloe Kardashian put her legendary booty meat on display on the last cover of Complex magazine, Justin Bieber snags the Oct/Nov cover.
For its 100th issue, FADER has gotten a cover star worthy of the occasion: Drake, who has given the magazine his first extended interview since his infamous February 2014 feature in Rolling Stone, in which he felt his words were manufactured to create a false
Kanye West's "bid" for the 2020 presidency is making waves outside the confines of the hip hop universe.
The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Young Thug's become rap's favorite weirdo, whether that means trolling him or praising his earworm music, he gets a sufficient division of both.
With everyone going crazy for Future's new album right now, Vic Mensa chose the perfect time to debut the CDQ version of his "Codeine Crazy" cover. We previously saw the rapper perform the record live at the Pitchfork Music Festival,&n
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Though he was a bit chunkier in his early days, the mainstream's introduction to 50 Cent came with him doing chin-ups and running on a treadmill in the "In Da Club" video.
We've already heard one Lauryn Hill contribution to the upcoming Nina Simone tribute album Nina Revisited: A Tribute to Nina Simone, "Feeling Good," and now here's another that will appear on the compilation.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
It's not Throwback Thursday just yet, but there's a throwback clip circulating the web today that features a young Tinashe singing Bob Dylan's "The Times They Are a Changing." To clarify, it's actually a clip from the 2003 Bob Dylan film "Masked & Ano
Thanks in part to his majorly successful sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly, Kendrick Lamar was asked to cover June’s edition of Ebony Magazine in honor of Black Music Month.
BJ the Chicago Kid has been blessing the world with his songwriting chops and ultra-smooth voice for years now, and it was nice to see him get shine for his appearance on Schoolboy Q's big single "Studio" in 2014.
The mystery of Kendrick Lamar's long-awaited follow up to good kid, M.A.A.D City is starting to unravel, as today the rapper revealed both the politically charged artwork and cryptic title today.
Yeezus season is approaching. For his latest headlining news, Kanye West covers Billboard‘s annual Power 100 issue.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald3,790 Views23 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"14,474 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4013,505 Views62 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,763 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,634 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,494 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,190 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,569 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,117 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,360 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,554 Views248 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,469 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,213 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,401 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,907 Views113 Comments