Gucci Mane plans to immortalize the legend of LaFlare in the form of an autobiography that is "on the horizon and will be released within the next year."
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
You never know what you're gonna get with Iggy Azalea these days, from beefing with Pap John's pizza to cancelling her headlining tour, it's definitely a weird time to be the Australian rapper.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Stranger things have happened, but the fact that someone's decided to turn a song containing the line "Step back, can't get spunk on the mink" in a children's book is pretty crazy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
As much as Danny Brown presents himself as a wild party man (which he certainly is to some extent), when it comes to his art, he puts a serious amount of care and effort into every detail.
Azealia Banks' recent appearance on Hot 97 set off a bout of internet sparring that involved Iggy Azalea, Q-Tip, Action Bronson, Tyler, The Creator, T.I. and Solange Knowles, so much of the actual interview became overshadowed by those surrounding stories.
Though we still haven't gotten "The Gucci Mane Movie" that the rapper's frequently mentioned in his songs since 2009's The State Vs. Radric Davis, a book may be on the way.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
It’s hard to argue that Pharrell isn’t one the biggest and hottest artist of 2014 so far. The Neptunes hitmaker has had a years worth of accomplishments already in these first few months.
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Although Prodigy is known for his spot in the rap game, he's familiar with other avenues of business. Having launched a clothing line this past year, he's continuing to diversify with the launch of a publishing imprint.
Al Sharpton Under Fire For Taking Book Deal With Cash Money [UPDATE: Sharpton's Camp Responds To Criticism] Jul 28, 2013 at 02:34pm
As we reported at the beginning of June, Al Sharpton plans to release a memoir, called "The Reject Stone," via Cash Money Content in the Fall. When the news arrived, many people were surprised because of the known beef between Sharpton and the YMCMB crew.
Prodigy has a busy summer ahead of him.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt2,711 Views21 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,141 Views134 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,711 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,587 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,153 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,355 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,700 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,965 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,716 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,495 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,847 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,713 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,991 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,477 Views51 Comments