You never know what you're gonna get with Iggy Azalea these days, from beefing with Pap John's pizza to cancelling her headlining tour, it's definitely a weird time to be the Australian rapper.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Stranger things have happened, but the fact that someone's decided to turn a song containing the line "Step back, can't get spunk on the mink" in a children's book is pretty crazy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
As much as Danny Brown presents himself as a wild party man (which he certainly is to some extent), when it comes to his art, he puts a serious amount of care and effort into every detail.
Azealia Banks' recent appearance on Hot 97 set off a bout of internet sparring that involved Iggy Azalea, Q-Tip, Action Bronson, Tyler, The Creator, T.I. and Solange Knowles, so much of the actual interview became overshadowed by those surrounding stories.
Though we still haven't gotten "The Gucci Mane Movie" that the rapper's frequently mentioned in his songs since 2009's The State Vs. Radric Davis, a book may be on the way.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
It’s hard to argue that Pharrell isn’t one the biggest and hottest artist of 2014 so far. The Neptunes hitmaker has had a years worth of accomplishments already in these first few months.
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Although Prodigy is known for his spot in the rap game, he's familiar with other avenues of business. Having launched a clothing line this past year, he's continuing to diversify with the launch of a publishing imprint.
Al Sharpton Under Fire For Taking Book Deal With Cash Money [UPDATE: Sharpton's Camp Responds To Criticism] Jul 28, 2013 at 02:34pm
As we reported at the beginning of June, Al Sharpton plans to release a memoir, called "The Reject Stone," via Cash Money Content in the Fall. When the news arrived, many people were surprised because of the known beef between Sharpton and the YMCMB crew.
Prodigy has a busy summer ahead of him.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement14,405 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years27,540 Views241 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"42,426 Views143 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,900 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,116 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,697 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,053 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,233 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,859 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,221 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,409 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,511 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,960 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,580 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music621 Views