Drake, Justin Timberlake, Kendrick Lamar & More Perform At 2013 MTV VMAs [Update: More Footage Added] Aug 26, 2013 at 10:01am
The 2013 MTV VMAs are known for their memorable and surprising performances. This year will likely be no exception, and we'll be cataloging each of the performances as they happen.
Drake, Lil Wayne, Usher & More Set To Perform At 2014 BET Awards [Update: T.I., Rick Ross, Juicy & More Added] Jun 26, 2014 at 04:19pm
The BET awards are quickly approaching, and today we've been given a few of the performers set to take the stage at the big event. Things were already off to a big start with Chris Rock confirmed to host the show, but this new announcement has definitely take
There were a lot of big moments at Sunday's Grammys, but one of the most talked about events was the acceptance speech from Frank Ocean, Jay-Z and The-Dream for "Best Rap/Sung Collaboration".
After the awards, the celebration was in full swing around town last night.
Rich Homie Quan has one of the biggest rap songs in the country right now, so it only made sense that he was scheduled to perform his hit, "Flex" on the main stage at the BET Awards.
Kanye West Accepts Visionary Award At 2015 BET Honors, Introduced By Dame Dash Jan 25, 2015 at 12:37am
The BET Honors awards are filmed over a month in advance, and now with the instantaneous nature of Twitter and Instagram, it's hard to keep the winners under wraps for more than a matter of seconds.
The American Music Awards generally isn't a heavily rap-oriented awards show, however, the big wigs in hip hop generally do get a nod, and this year is no exception.
We're not exactly sure why there's an award show dedicated entirely to dudes, but "The Guys Choice" awards is something that exists, and took place Saturday night in California.
If you see the phrase "young Canadians who have the ability to turn their talent into inspiration," you're probably thinking to yourself, "there ain't no award for that." However, it turns out that in Canada, there is.
Lupe Fiasco, never one to be different, has done a string of strange things as of late, including deleting his Twitter, getting kicked off stage for repeating the same lyrics, and announcing the cancellation of Food & Liquor 2: Part 2. While there has been
With the Grammys going down this weekend, many hip-hop artists are prepping for the show and gathering together which makes for great interview opportunities.
If you grew up in Canada, the Much Music Video Awards are a big deal.
This year's MTV VMA award show is going down on Sunday, AUgust 30th, and today, the full list of nominees has been announced. View that below.
The 2014 mtvU Woodie Awards took place last night in Austin, Texas, as part of the South by Southwest festivities. We reported on the nominees in February, and now we have the full list of winners for each award.
Producer, singer, rapper, songwriter, film-scorer -- these are just some of the many hats that Pharrell Williams wears (along with the atrocious actual hat he's been favoring lately).
Although Chance included the title in his rap name, and asked you to "please say" it in one of his best-loved tracks, "The Rapper" hasn't been the only occupation that the 21 year old MC has taken on since rising to fame with acclaimed mixtapes.
This Sunday night, the VMAs will go down in L.A., and although Kanye West has not yet been confirmed as a performer, he'll be present to receive the award show's most prestigious honor.
With a bevy of Grammys, platinum records and number one singles already under her belt, Beyoncé often seems like she's conquered all their is to conquer in the music world.
The Grammy awards air tonight, and we'll be live updating the winners as the show goes on. Winners are presented in bold. So far, the untelevised awards have been presented, the most surprising being Macklemore & Ryan Lewis taking rap album of the year.
Birdman & Slim Reunite With Former & Current Cash Money Roster At 2013 BMI R&B/Hip Hop Awards Aug 23, 2013 at 11:58am
The 2013 BMI R&B/Hip Hop Awards went down recently in Manhattan, New York, and it was a Cash Money affair. Both Birdman and Slim were honored at the event this year, receiving the BMI Icons Award.
Hit-Boy was among the few rappers to take home a Grammy at last night's event. It wasn't his rapping that got him first ever Grammy though, instead his producing.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today4,071 Views29 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More2,864 Views18 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems14,263 Views79 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,601 Views29 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,357 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,143 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye30,908 Views96 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far20,524 Views130 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay30,262 Views136 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,148 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"38,428 Views164 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,500 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,218 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,382 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,739 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,160 Views