R'n'b singer August Alsina has created quite a bit of anticipation for his debut album Testimony, with the release of strong singles such as the Rick Ross-featured "Benediction" which we heard last week, as well as "Make It Home" with Jeezy.
It's been a while since we've gotten new material from August Alsina, so a remix of one of his Testimony tracks will have to hold us over for now. Lucky for us, this new version of "Right There" features a new verse from Meek Mill.
Yesterday August Alsina and Fabolous' "Get Ya Money" leaked its way on to the internet, although the quality was shady at best. This morning we've received an official CDQ mix of the track, which is produced by Dun Deal.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
We've seen the rise of August Alsina over the course of the past year, with a strong mixtape release The Product 2 as well as an EP, Downtown Life Under The Gun, both of which have given his name some buzz.
August Alsina is currently bathing in the success of his debut album Testimony, as he continues to push certain records off the album. This summer we heard the big remix to his single "No Love" with Nicki Minaj, which the two have already shot a music video.
August Alsina released his debut album, Testimony, earlier this year, and was also chosen as one of XXL's annual freshmen class. At this point, he's ready to headline his own tour, and is doing just that with the announcement of his "Testimony Live" dates.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"6,632 Views89 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?14,266 Views120 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,854 Views19 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,874 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,281 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,157 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist21,558 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,717 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,214 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,641 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,266 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,383 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,041 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,205 Views25 Comments