R'n'b singer August Alsina has created quite a bit of anticipation for his debut album Testimony, with the release of strong singles such as the Rick Ross-featured "Benediction" which we heard last week, as well as "Make It Home" with Jeezy.
It's been a while since we've gotten new material from August Alsina, so a remix of one of his Testimony tracks will have to hold us over for now. Lucky for us, this new version of "Right There" features a new verse from Meek Mill.
Yesterday August Alsina and Fabolous' "Get Ya Money" leaked its way on to the internet, although the quality was shady at best. This morning we've received an official CDQ mix of the track, which is produced by Dun Deal.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
We've seen the rise of August Alsina over the course of the past year, with a strong mixtape release The Product 2 as well as an EP, Downtown Life Under The Gun, both of which have given his name some buzz.
August Alsina is currently bathing in the success of his debut album Testimony, as he continues to push certain records off the album. This summer we heard the big remix to his single "No Love" with Nicki Minaj, which the two have already shot a music video.
August Alsina released his debut album, Testimony, earlier this year, and was also chosen as one of XXL's annual freshmen class. At this point, he's ready to headline his own tour, and is doing just that with the announcement of his "Testimony Live" dates.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine5,202 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,684 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,663 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape24,506 Views55 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,851 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,292 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,870 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,796 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death29,357 Views55 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,943 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,168 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,845 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,577 Views63 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,829 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,864 Views17 Comments