R'n'b singer August Alsina has created quite a bit of anticipation for his debut album Testimony, with the release of strong singles such as the Rick Ross-featured "Benediction" which we heard last week, as well as "Make It Home" with Jeezy.
It's been a while since we've gotten new material from August Alsina, so a remix of one of his Testimony tracks will have to hold us over for now. Lucky for us, this new version of "Right There" features a new verse from Meek Mill.
Yesterday August Alsina and Fabolous' "Get Ya Money" leaked its way on to the internet, although the quality was shady at best. This morning we've received an official CDQ mix of the track, which is produced by Dun Deal.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
We've seen the rise of August Alsina over the course of the past year, with a strong mixtape release The Product 2 as well as an EP, Downtown Life Under The Gun, both of which have given his name some buzz.
August Alsina is currently bathing in the success of his debut album Testimony, as he continues to push certain records off the album. This summer we heard the big remix to his single "No Love" with Nicki Minaj, which the two have already shot a music video.
August Alsina released his debut album, Testimony, earlier this year, and was also chosen as one of XXL's annual freshmen class. At this point, he's ready to headline his own tour, and is doing just that with the announcement of his "Testimony Live" dates.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,212 Views15 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL3,075 Views8 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,294 Views36 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne24,607 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song11,417 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit9,679 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201432,437 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 7,796 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K11,504 Views60 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads740 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,518 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music19,549 Views69 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,750 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,261 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,764 Views0 Comments