R'n'b singer August Alsina has created quite a bit of anticipation for his debut album Testimony, with the release of strong singles such as the Rick Ross-featured "Benediction" which we heard last week, as well as "Make It Home" with Jeezy.
It's been a while since we've gotten new material from August Alsina, so a remix of one of his Testimony tracks will have to hold us over for now. Lucky for us, this new version of "Right There" features a new verse from Meek Mill.
Yesterday August Alsina and Fabolous' "Get Ya Money" leaked its way on to the internet, although the quality was shady at best. This morning we've received an official CDQ mix of the track, which is produced by Dun Deal.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
We've seen the rise of August Alsina over the course of the past year, with a strong mixtape release The Product 2 as well as an EP, Downtown Life Under The Gun, both of which have given his name some buzz.
August Alsina is currently bathing in the success of his debut album Testimony, as he continues to push certain records off the album. This summer we heard the big remix to his single "No Love" with Nicki Minaj, which the two have already shot a music video.
August Alsina released his debut album, Testimony, earlier this year, and was also chosen as one of XXL's annual freshmen class. At this point, he's ready to headline his own tour, and is doing just that with the announcement of his "Testimony Live" dates.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled257 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears2,203 Views10 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon13,530 Views68 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"10,044 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"11,542 Views25 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th12,039 Views27 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"7,713 Views25 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show9,380 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks5,518 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday9,647 Views32 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month10,818 Views41 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show23,201 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today7,598 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj69,283 Views254 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal152,667 Views853 Comments
You may also like...
- Mark Battles "Knew Enough" Video906 Views