R'n'b singer August Alsina has created quite a bit of anticipation for his debut album Testimony, with the release of strong singles such as the Rick Ross-featured "Benediction" which we heard last week, as well as "Make It Home" with Jeezy.
It's been a while since we've gotten new material from August Alsina, so a remix of one of his Testimony tracks will have to hold us over for now. Lucky for us, this new version of "Right There" features a new verse from Meek Mill.
Yesterday August Alsina and Fabolous' "Get Ya Money" leaked its way on to the internet, although the quality was shady at best. This morning we've received an official CDQ mix of the track, which is produced by Dun Deal.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
We've seen the rise of August Alsina over the course of the past year, with a strong mixtape release The Product 2 as well as an EP, Downtown Life Under The Gun, both of which have given his name some buzz.
August Alsina is currently bathing in the success of his debut album Testimony, as he continues to push certain records off the album. This summer we heard the big remix to his single "No Love" with Nicki Minaj, which the two have already shot a music video.
August Alsina released his debut album, Testimony, earlier this year, and was also chosen as one of XXL's annual freshmen class. At this point, he's ready to headline his own tour, and is doing just that with the announcement of his "Testimony Live" dates.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 1,081 Views10 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,293 Views4 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week23,155 Views144 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker3,880 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash11,853 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade18,330 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill13,509 Views48 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash15,507 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music43,282 Views214 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,209 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,393 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate52,521 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,726 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,399 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"49,751 Views128 Comments