Target Won't Be Selling Beyonce's New Self-Titled Album [Update: Neither Will Amazon] Dec 21, 2013 at 08:37pm
Despite how popping Beyonce's new visual album has proven to be (it moved 828,00 digital copies in three days), discount department store Target is refusing to offer it for sale.
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"3,887 Views41 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,134 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,843 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,152 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,021 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,094 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,531 Views17 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,800 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,927 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"41,554 Views388 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,696 Views163 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,684 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,936 Views20 Comments
You may also like...