Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
Chris Brown Had A Seizure Last Night In The Studio [Update: Cause Of Seizure Revealed] Aug 10, 2013 at 10:25am
Paramedics rushed to the studio late Thursday night as Chris Brown had apparently suffered a seizure.
DJ S. Whit and DJ Base are prepping a new compilation mixtape to serve as your summer playlist, Give The Summer Some. The tape will feature new exclusives from artists like Cozz (a new Dreamville signee), Bas, Bad Lucc, Bizzy Crook and more.
We know Kanye West has been working on a new album, as he recently revealed to GQ the name of the first single off the LP, "All Day." We even received a leaked snippet of "All Day" over the weekend.
Tyga recently gave us a mixtape, Well Done 4, which is a precursor to his next studio album The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty. With the tape out of the way, it seems like T-Raww is already back in the studio working on new music.
Big Sean Talks About The Benefits Of Recording "Dark Sky Paradise" In His Home Studio Mar 7, 2015 at 01:54pm
While opinions of Big Sean may still be mixed, one thing people seem to be able to agree on is that Dark Sky Paradise is a major step up from the rapper's previous studio albums.
Ab-Soul delivered a banger yesterday which featured ScHoolboy Q, "Hunnid Stax." Although Mac Miller wasn't credited on the track, mid-record you can hear Mac drop a few slow-paced bars before the track picks up pace again.
We've heard plenty of rumors about Eminem's album since it was announced he's was working on a new one.
Justin Bieber and Chris Brown do not have the best best reputation these days. Brown was just released from prison, having failed twice at completing a probation-induced rehab stay, and still has a pending assault charge attached to his name.
Listen To Snoop Dogg Tell The Story Of The Time Him, Stevie Wonder, And An Extremely High Pharrell Got Together In The Studio Apr 26, 2015 at 09:07pm
In an audio recording acquired by by HipHopDX, Snoop Dogg tells the story of the time he brought Stevie Wonder into the studio to record some harmonica for his upcoming album Bush. This all went down thirteen months ago.
Drake has taken his time since releasing the wildly successful Take Care album, and has been whetting fans appetites by providing three leaks off the album, and now it appears he may grab a feature from Jay-Z on the project.
Game already has two projects in his 2014-2015 pipeline, his Blood Money crew album Blood Money La Familia, and a follow up to his seminal debut, The Documentary 2.
Good news, everyone! Shortly after receiving confirmation that Outkast would be reuniting, not only for a Coachella 2014 show, but for an actual tour, the legendary duo have been spotted together-- although no word on if it was to work on music.
Over the years, the Southwest By Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas has become a forum for artists to meet, collaborate and party, and this year was no exception. Most notably, Pharrell Williams shared a photo himself working with T.I.
Dr. Dre's on-again, off-again album Detox has become a bit of a punchline in the hip hop community. The proposed follow up to 1999's Chronic 2001 has been in the works for years, and has even had a few false-start singles.
Frank Ocean has kind of disappeared for a minute, but it looks like he'll be back soon enough. The r'n'b singer, who no longer has Twitter, took to his Tumblr to share some thoughts while at the same time revealing he's back in the studio.
Coming out over the weekend were a few pictures of Kanye West and Will Smith being spotted in the studio.I'm sure many of you are aware that Kanye wasn't at this year's Grammy Awards because he and Kim chose to opt out for a vacation down in Rio De Jan
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"17,695 Views88 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP4,308 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2004,670 Views15 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella46,348 Views95 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,586 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title34,833 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"8,414 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million22,729 Views28 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"4,974 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL8,006 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,891 Views37 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne32,287 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,879 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit12,024 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201438,512 Views22 Comments
You may also like...