Lil Wayne isn't the first rapper, or celebrity for that matter, to purportedly have a sex tape on the market, and he definitely won't be the last.
A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame216 Views5 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views4,378 Views51 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop8,270 Views55 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,958 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed20,202 Views91 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,004 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"19,809 Views192 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers15,742 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,552 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,184 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments19,714 Views98 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now1,626 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill20,817 Views39 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million18,680 Views85 Comments
You may also like...
- Brockhampton "Dirt" Video232 Views