"Lookin' at myself as nothing more than just a sacrifice." "Labyrinth" is the first single/visual from Long Beach, California representative Huey Briss' imminent Ash Lightly EP, which we're premiering at 6PM PST tomorrow evening.
HNHH brings you the premiere of "Hometown Love," the latest single from Minneapolis, Minnesota representative Nikko Lafre, featuring his fellow Feed The Fam artist Drew Love on the hook. This is the second reveal from Nikko's upcoming album MPLS, soundtrack
HNHH brings you the premiere of "Fly With Him," the latest visual offering from emerging Marine Park, Brooklyn emcee Westbay, directed by Mike D'Angelo, produced by Joe Josh Beats and featuring his fellow Brooklynite Maino on the assist.
"I'd rather you mean mug than fake smile in my face." HNHH proudly premieres the official video for "Fake Love," the latest visual release from Athens Park, L.A. emcee DUBB, which was directed by Hector Toro and James Bahman of Toroh Films.
HNHH brings you the premiere of the new visual for Charlotte, North Carolina emcee Duru Tha King's recent "Planet High" single, directed by Anthony Supreme and produced by Red Audio (the track itself was produced by Chase Davis).
Young Dro is dropping two mixtapes this 4/20, Purple Label and Black Label. HotNewHipHop is presenting the latter one exclusively. The tape includes contributions from T.I., Dun Deal, FKi, Dj Spinz, Zuse, Trae Tha Truth, Cash Out and many more.
The day finally arrived for Nas to premiere his "Time Is Illmatic" documentary film at the Tribeca Film Festival last night, just three days before the official 20-year anniversary of the album itself.
Saint Paul, Minnesota representative Taylor J certainly doesn't beat around the bush on his new record "Hit It", nor does Atlanta street gospel artist Kwony Cash, who produced the track and contributed vocals. How's the chemistry here?
For those just tuning in, Alus is an emerging singer, songwriter, pianist and guitarist out of New Jersey. This remix of Chris Brown's "Loyal" is her latest offering, which finds her flipping the script and proving she isn't "one of these basic hoes".
He was featured recently on our HeatSeekers Video Edition for visuals on the smooth track "Come My Way". Now, Malik Ferraud comes in with another music video for his song "You Alive" premiered on HotNewHipHop's YouTube channel.
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Young Thug's Dun Deal-produced club banger isn't going away anytime soon. We've already seen Wale, Roscoe Dash, and Jim Jones release their own versions, and now Cleveland's King Chip has added a verse to the cut, premiering his take exclusively with HNHH.
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)216 Views0 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"22,066 Views276 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?24,118 Views144 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,485 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,289 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,919 Views20 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group19,094 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist26,304 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,042 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,489 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around15,048 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,883 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,706 Views24 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,541 Views49 Comments