It was gonna be tough to top last week's episode of OVO Sound Radio, when Drake premiered his joint album with Future, What a Time to Be Alive, but tonight's episode certainly gave episode 6 a run for its money.
Back in July, Safaree Samuels dropped the hilarious Meek Mill diss "Lifeline." The dude may no longer date Nicki Minaj but turns out he's got some pretty clever bars.
Back in April, Clarksville, TN rapper Tim Gent dropped a criminally slept-on mixtape by the name of Clarksville Nights. He's been laying low the last few months but thankfully he's making moves once again, as HNHH premieres his first release since CN
Not unlike Mick Jenkins, Detroit rapper Prada Leary had a H20 theme going on his most recent mixtape Snow, which featured songs called "Water" and "Iceberg Slim." In an HNHH premiere, Leary keeps the imagery going with "Iceberg Slim Pt. 2" feat.
The anticipation for the season two premiere of FOX's hit show, "Empire," had definitely reached it peak prior to the debut on Wednesday night.
Paul Wall has been generating hype for his forthcoming album Slab God by dropping nothing but deep-fried, mud-soaked heat -- first the lead single "Swangin in the Rain," then Devin the Dude and Curren$y-assisted “Crumble the Satellite."
Earlier this year, Baltimore Damond Blue dropped a criminally slept-on mixtape by the name of Blessonz. Currently on the road with King Los for the "God Money War" tour, Blue releases the video for a new song called "Godzilla."
Earlier this summer, Shaggy dropped off a super bouncy track called "Boom Boom,' the ideal song during which to make your move on the dance floor.
To commemorate the ten-year anniversary of his reign in the music industry, Gucci Mane is getting ready to share his very first movie ever, which he executive produced, called “The Spot” on 10/17.
HBK is always working. If you keep track of all of the crew's many members, you won't run out of catchy West Coast rap anytime soon.
In an HNHH premiere, Boaz drops off "Moonlight" feat. Cook tha Monster & Hard Tymez. The track will appear on The Burghprint, a Pittsburgh crew compilation mixtape that showcases the diverse rap styles coming out of the city.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,346 Views27 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,436 Views12 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,050 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,622 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month6,953 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,360 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped51,126 Views174 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,687 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,665 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,417 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,833 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,725 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,599 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,931 Views61 Comments