You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Kanye West has been showing his face on the web a bit more than usual this past weekend, with a new collaboration with Rihanna and Paul McCartney on deck, and an appearance with Kim Kardashian at the BET Honors, where he took home the Visionary award.
Iggy Azalea Goes Off On Paparazzo: "I Hope You Have Ebola" [Update: Iggy Speaks On Incident] Oct 11, 2014 at 05:20pm
Every celebrity has a breaking point when it comes to getting stalked by paparazzi, and it looks like Iggy Azalea found hers this weekend.
Kim Kardashian Tackled During Paris Fashion Week, Kanye & Kim Ramp Up Security Sep 26, 2014 at 05:53am
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ramping up security for Paris Fashion Week after Kim was tackled by a "crazy man" during one of the week's events. Kim, Kanye and Kris Jenner arrived at a fashion show Thursday when several hundred people, including a large
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Kanye West Allegedly Assaults Man In Beverly Hills [Update: New Developments, Kanye A Suspect] Jan 14, 2014 at 10:11am
While we've been accustomed to seeing the nicer and warmer side of Kanye West since his engagement with Kim Kardashian, 'Ye still has some anger pent up, and according to TMZ he took it out on a not-so-innocent bystander.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
We posted footage earlier today of Kanye West spazzing out on paparazzi who decided to wait for the rapper, in his driveway, at 4 in the morning. Obviously anyone would be upset in that same situation, because the fact that it's 4 AM is bad enough.
The final part of Kanye West's hour-long interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe arrived today. We've seen a lot of the conversation has been focused on the fashion industry and Kanye's frustrations, and this segment follows in that vein.
Last week paparazzi found out what would happen if they talked to Kanye West. Kanye lashed out at one in particular at the LAX airport, and the altercation was caught on tape and widely circulated.
Kanye West Attacks A Photographer At LAX [Update: Cher Applauds Kanye For His Actions] Jul 21, 2013 at 04:14pm
As reported by the omnipresent TMZ, it looks like Kanye West has attacked another member of the paparazzi after being swarmed by a group of them at LAX. An eyewitness claims that Kanye was leaving a terminal when approximately five of them surrounded him a
Even though you would suspect a veteran of the L.A.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Roseland Ballroom [Update: He Also Ranted About The Paparazzi And Celebrity] May 16, 2013 at 09:56am
Kanye West has been in New York City this past week, making random appearances and holding private listening sessions for new material off his upcoming album.
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL1 View0 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged2 Views10 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer1,308 Views19 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"933 Views4 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour604 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?16,816 Views79 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors3,884 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,291 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account22,749 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,514 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 254,082 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media10,304 Views23 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,801 Views58 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address33,219 Views153 Comments