No one likes the paparazzi, but Kanye West reserves a hatred of the parasitic photographers that has produced countless *SMH Kanye* moments. But with his latest paparazzi reaction, it appears that he's finally figured out how to deal with his mortal enemy.
On his way to his record release party in NYC, Travi$ Scott obviously ran into a lot of photographers.
You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Kanye West has been showing his face on the web a bit more than usual this past weekend, with a new collaboration with Rihanna and Paul McCartney on deck, and an appearance with Kim Kardashian at the BET Honors, where he took home the Visionary award.
Iggy Azalea Goes Off On Paparazzo: "I Hope You Have Ebola" [Update: Iggy Speaks On Incident] Oct 11, 2014 at 05:20pm
Every celebrity has a breaking point when it comes to getting stalked by paparazzi, and it looks like Iggy Azalea found hers this weekend.
Kim Kardashian Tackled During Paris Fashion Week, Kanye & Kim Ramp Up Security Sep 26, 2014 at 05:53am
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ramping up security for Paris Fashion Week after Kim was tackled by a "crazy man" during one of the week's events. Kim, Kanye and Kris Jenner arrived at a fashion show Thursday when several hundred people, including a large
Gossip website TMZ usually gets a pretty bad rep for their in-your-face brand of annoying celebrity gossip, but lately the site's proved its worth by exposing the Ray Rice scandal that the NFL tried to brush under the rug.
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Kanye West Allegedly Assaults Man In Beverly Hills [Update: New Developments, Kanye A Suspect] Jan 14, 2014 at 10:11am
While we've been accustomed to seeing the nicer and warmer side of Kanye West since his engagement with Kim Kardashian, 'Ye still has some anger pent up, and according to TMZ he took it out on a not-so-innocent bystander.
Kanye West's interaction with paparazzi at LAX last July has resulted in both charges and lawsuits for the Chicago rapper.
Kanye West gives respect to a French photographer, saying he's not like the L.A. ones that are constantly harassing you even at 8 in the morning. 'Ye even gives the paparazzi in Paris a handshake.
Kanye West Sued By Paparazzo Over LAX Scuffle [Update: Prosecutors Looking To Include "Prior Bad Acts" As Evidence In Case] Sep 29, 2013 at 06:16pm
While it was recently revealed that Kanye West had skated on felony assault charges for his alleged attack of a photographer at LAX, the "victim" is not giving up just yet.
We posted footage earlier today of Kanye West spazzing out on paparazzi who decided to wait for the rapper, in his driveway, at 4 in the morning. Obviously anyone would be upset in that same situation, because the fact that it's 4 AM is bad enough.
The final part of Kanye West's hour-long interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe arrived today. We've seen a lot of the conversation has been focused on the fashion industry and Kanye's frustrations, and this segment follows in that vein.
Here goes the final segment of Kanye West's four-part interview with Zane Lowe. In this part, we hear Kanye talk on paparazzi, liking things that are dope ("Dopeness is what I like the most. People who wanna make things as dope as possible.
Last week paparazzi found out what would happen if they talked to Kanye West. Kanye lashed out at one in particular at the LAX airport, and the altercation was caught on tape and widely circulated.
Kanye West Attacks A Photographer At LAX [Update: Cher Applauds Kanye For His Actions] Jul 21, 2013 at 04:14pm
As reported by the omnipresent TMZ, it looks like Kanye West has attacked another member of the paparazzi after being swarmed by a group of them at LAX. An eyewitness claims that Kanye was leaving a terminal when approximately five of them surrounded him a
Even though you would suspect a veteran of the L.A.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Roseland Ballroom [Update: He Also Ranted About The Paparazzi And Celebrity] May 16, 2013 at 09:56am
Kanye West has been in New York City this past week, making random appearances and holding private listening sessions for new material off his upcoming album.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"5,814 Views129 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"2,589 Views14 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th8,620 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20165,368 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,771 Views53 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption17,787 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together14,909 Views78 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist7,744 Views18 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,122 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label7,890 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,546 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,425 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,220 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"22,149 Views79 Comments