Suge Knight Pleads Not Guilty Before Being Rushed To Hospital [Update: Suge Has Potentially Fatal Blood Clot] Feb 4, 2015 at 04:57pm
Suge Knight's life gets more dramatic by the day. Yesterday it was reported that Suge's $2 million bail for the fatal hit-and-run case had been revoked.
Earlier today, Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and the eleven other GS9 members who were arrested in December all went to the Manhattan Supreme Court for their first hearing since being brought in on 69 different charges.
A couple nights ago, Jeezy and 5 other men of his entourage were arrested in Irvine, California after police searched their tour bus and found an AK-47 assault rifle in it.
In July we reported that Ray J was charged with sexual battery, stemming from an incident at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, when a woman alleged that Ray J touched her behind inappropriately.
- Top Tracks: April 13- April 19720 Views2 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment7,686 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician7,012 Views69 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist5,967 Views21 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,269 Views2 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled3,634 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine2,989 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University12,489 Views44 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2013,184 Views35 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up41,785 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,231 Views14 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"9,233 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2013,113 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers530 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"7,389 Views33 Comments