Tyler, The Creator performed at the VGX Awards, some random video game awards show, took place last night and Tyler, The Creator was a performer.
Mac Miller announced at the beginning of the week that he'll be dropping a live album, titled "Live From Space," which will be a collection of songs performed during his "Space Migration" Tour, plus five bonus tracks that didn't make his last album Watching Mo
R. Kelly appeared on Jimmy Kimmel last night to perform some "Black Panties" music for the audience.
Lupe Fiasco doesn't have the most easy-going reputation as a rapper. This past weekend fans of the rapper saw that come to life, when Lupe cut his Salt Lake City show early after someone in the crowd threw a tomato at him.
Drake hit the Staples Center in L.A. last night, and brought out Nicki Minaj to perform "Make Me Proud" for the crowd.Behold Drake & Nicki Minaj Perform "Make Me Proud" Live, a new offering from Drake, which was released on Tuesday, November 26th, 2013.
2013 AMA Performances From Justin Timberlake, Rihanna & More [Update: Kendrick Lamar, TLC, Miley Cyrus Added] Nov 24, 2013 at 11:47pm
This year's AMAs have quite the line-up of performers, ranging from pop to hip-hop. Justin Timberlake was among the first performers, but you can also expect to see Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, TLC, Lady Gaga and more.
While out in Texas Childish Gambino decided to debut some new music off his forthcoming album "Because The Internet" titled "The Crawl." The album is due out December 9th, and will include Jhene Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks.
A Tribe Called Quest were one of the openers for Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour at the Barlcays Center, and they brought out Busta Rhymes as a surprise guest.
Ab-Soul performed his new tune "Dub Sac" live in Houston for the Smokers Club tour, and he also performed the classic "Bohemian Grove" for the crowd.
Drake hit Houston last night for his "Would You Like A Tour?", and decided to return to "So Far Gone" and performed the Southern-influenced "November 18th," which also happened to be our Throwback record of choice recently.
Trinidad James Says That The South Runs New York [Update: Trinidad Responds On Twitter] Nov 13, 2013 at 11:36am
Last night in New York City Trinidad James came out to perform at the Converse Rubber Tracks event. During his set, he took some time to talk to the crowd and what he had to say didn't go over too well with the New Yorkers.
Celebrity and lover of rap Leonardo DiCaprio was celebrating his birthday out in New York City last night, at TAO Downtown, and 2 Chainz was among the guests at the event, where he also took the stage to perform some of his hit tracks for the birthday boy.
While Chance The Rapper was on his Social Experiment Tour in Syracuse, NY, he decided to do a cover of Coldplay's "Fix You." Check it out above, via HighbrowHipHop.Com. How'd he do?
Kanye West asks the crowd of the Staples Center in Los Angeles if they love it when he talks his shit during interviews. Yes or No?! Yeezy goes on to discuss his recent string of interviews and people telling him he's too self-confident.
Pusha T performed his Chris Brown-featured "Sweet Serenade" for DJ Kay Slay on Shade 45, filmed by Street Heat TV.Peep Pusha T Performs "Sweet Serenade" In-Studio, the latest visual from Pusha T. It dropped on Thursday, October 17th, 2013.
Rick Ross and the MMG crew hit London's indigO2 arena last night and, to screaming fans, they brought out 2 Chainz, who performed his single "Feds Watching." Watch footage from the performance above.Peep Rick Ross Brings Out 2 Chainz In London, the latest visu
After performing a new record off the new album, Nelly gave the Good Morning America crowd one of his classics with "Hot In Herre."
Nelly performed his track "Rick James" live on Good Morning America and brought his buddy T.I. to join him on stage. His new album "M.O." is out now, and it's only set to sell 12-15k opening week.
Kendrick Lamar's BET Cypher was a highlight of the BET Hip-Hop Awards, and the rapper reportedly took shots at Drizzy Drake during his verse. Now we have a short clip of K. Dot going in, calling out sensitive rappers, i.e., Drake.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition1,702 Views10 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)1,377 Views6 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye10,724 Views60 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far10,128 Views95 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay14,672 Views102 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,962 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"17,613 Views129 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,469 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,584 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,947 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,197 Views47 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"28,980 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,882 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists40,170 Views184 Comments
You may also like...