Erykah Badu Calls Out Black Eyed Peas For Copying Her Music Video With "Yesterday" Jul 20, 2015 at 10:12am
At the end of last week, Black Eyed Peas made a return with their new music video for "Yesterday." As opposed to the pop-leaning music they were making at the height of their popularity (with Fergie), this new song didn't feature Fergie at all and returned to
The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment's Surf is a diverse collection of sounds ranging from downtempo jazz to upbeat, theatrical hip hop. The crew is undoubtably influenced by tons of different artists, but who are they?
After a long wait, SURF is finally here. The debut LP from The Social Experiment (aka SOX) is billed as Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment despite the fact that the band’s biggest star is obviously Chance The Rapper.
The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
Azealia Banks & Erykah Badu Go Back & Forth On Twitter [Update: Banks Keeps It Up] Feb 15, 2015 at 02:12pm
Another day, another Azealia Banks Twitter face-off. While it had been a quieter than normal week for Banks, she couldn't help but respond to a Tweet from Erykah Badu today.
Public Enemy, Yasiin Bey And Erykah Badu Celebrate 25th Anniversary Of "Do The Right Thing" With Spike Lee Jun 28, 2014 at 10:02pm
Monday (June 30th) marks the 25th anniversary of Spike Lee's 1989 film "Do The Right Thing," and so the director held a block party in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood today to celebrate.
Outside of Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse, we're in the no-names era of rap disses. While rappers sub-tweeting each other in their verses can be interestingly cryptic, it's often led to listeners creating beef that doesn't exist.
Kendrick Lamar is featured in the new issue of Interview Magazine, where he has a photo spread and an interview, conducted by singer Erykah Badu.
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 97111 Views5 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"14,639 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,724 Views10 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,481 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,432 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,761 Views22 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy27,295 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series6,002 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,354 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,884 Views125 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,268 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,694 Views30 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,222 Views26 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,335 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,784 Views24 Comments