Donald Trump Plans To Sue Mac Miller Over "Donald Trump" Record [Update: Miller Responds] Feb 1, 2013 at 06:06pm
This past summer Mac Miller was faced with a $10 million lawsuit from Lord Finesse for beat-jacking his tune on “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” which appeared on his hit K.I.D.S. mixtape. Now someone is after money from
Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
More so than usual, Donald Trump has been pissing people off in the past few months. His campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has seen him throw everyone from latinos to John McCain under the bus, and among many others, Jeezy isn't having it.
Jay-Z and Beyonce were just attacked by PETA for their new custom made kicks, and have now been targeted again, this time by a hacker aiming to expose their private financial information.An undisclosed website has reportedly posted the social security numbe
Mac Miller's "Donald Trump" has had its fair share of trouble. First, the song's namesake, Donald Trump, seemed pleased with the track, and praised Mac for it, then he switched up his tone completely and wanted to sue Mac over it.
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney2,288 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 2,523 Views34 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"2,210 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings19,604 Views75 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 62,296 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album7,152 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"5,257 Views18 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,547 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"2,753 Views3 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up21,094 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors11,630 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video10,035 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,437 Views22 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,293 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label23,745 Views78 Comments