So far we've seen two episodes of Kid Ink's "My Own Lane" tour doc, and we've now been given the third installment in the series.We've already seen the west coast rapper play some sold out shows, and bring out rappers like YG along the way, and in the newest e
Last weekend, Diddy made some big noise at Coachella.
Buzzing loud right now in the R&B scene, August Alsina just dropped his debut album "Testimony" this week. The young singer takes the time to talk to his fans through a series called "My Testimony".
The day finally arrived for Nas to premiere his "Time Is Illmatic" documentary film at the Tribeca Film Festival last night, just three days before the official 20-year anniversary of the album itself.
Travis Scott has been relatively quiet lately when it comes to the music, but don’t get it twisted, La Flame has been making his moves. A few months ago, Travis Scott visited Japan for the first time ever, and had the homie Uzi capture his adventures.
Nas has big plans for the 20th anniversary of his classic album Illmatic. In addition to issuing a re-release of the album as Illmatic XX with plenty of bonus cuts, he's completed a documentary which shows his creative process.
Las Vegas MC Euroz has shared the third part of his "From The Ground Up" series of mini-documentaries that follow his rise to the top. This edition's quite a bit longer than the three minute-long original, stretching to almost 15 minutes in length.
A while back, T.I. was supposed to release a documentary called "Beyond The Trail" but it never saw the light for some unfortunate reason. Today, the director, Brandon ‘BI’ Robinson, decided to liberate the full thing for our viewing pleasure.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
The latest episode of Noisey's on-going documentary on Chicago's drill scene/rap scene, "Chiraq" has arrived. In the last episode (episode 5) we met up with Vic Mensa and the SAVEMONEY crew as they attempted to get their friend Joey Purp out of jail.
Nas Documentary, "Time Is Illmatic" To Premiere At 2014 Tribeca Film Festival Feb 19, 2014 at 02:53pm
Nas' influential debut album, Illmatic, celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, and on top of a special reissue of the album, a documentary on the project will also see release.
Ice Cube definitely has some big things lined up for 2014. Apart from promoting his new comedy with Kevin Hart, "Ride Along," he's got a new album to work on and he's producing for the N.W.A film titled "Straight Outta Compton."
Lil B capped off the year by releasing his extremely ambitious, 101-track mixtape, 05 Fuck Em, and while we can be sure to receive plenty of new music from the Based God in 2014, we will also be treated to a documentary on the rapper.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans1 View0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling222 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 182,446 Views11 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,266 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,425 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,031 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,906 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,355 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,820 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August34,818 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,259 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,601 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,891 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,901 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,397 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,424 Views