During Kanye West's deposition in the case against the infamous LAX photographer, whom Kanye attempted to "assault," the rapper takes us back to 2000 to recall being racially profiled by the cops, which resulted in a felony charge.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
TMZ has gotten a hold of Kanye West's court deposition in the case where he's been accused of beating a paparazzi and destroying his camera. Behold some highlights.
Jay Z Forced To Participate In Deposition For Rocafella Logo Lawsuit [Update: Jay Delays Due To Tour] May 27, 2014 at 12:45pm
Jay Z has been attempting to dodge a lawsuit aimed at him from Dwayne Walker, the designer of the Rocafella logo, but it looks at though he's gonna have to cooperate after all.
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"47 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers932 Views10 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine1,593 Views14 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group4,345 Views18 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist13,151 Views45 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries4,189 Views10 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,734 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around9,123 Views36 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,284 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,328 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,259 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,895 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,548 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See24,173 Views150 Comments