As you know, last night was Halloween, and while you were out having debauched nights highlighted by outrageous costumes, many of your favorite rappers were doing the exact same thing.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"10 Views0 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo150 Views1 Comment
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1,802 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University16,535 Views41 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella7,934 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,102 Views39 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO38,199 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,274 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,588 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,467 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,175 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,707 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,134 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,768 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,689 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all434 Views