Azealia Banks' newest spat is not with another rapper but with her label, which is apparently contractually prohibiting her from releasing music until March 2016.
So this afternoon, we were not only surprised by the Chance The Rapper x Lil B mixtape dropping, but by CyHi The Prynce's apparent diss track, aimed at none other than Kanye West. CyHi has been signed to G.O.O.D.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Childish Gambino's album because the internet had some impressive first week sales, and while his ambitious and conceptual rollout for the album seemed to be quite successful, he's apparently having trouble getting his label on the same page.
The new Collective Bargaining Agreement is starting to make teams strongly re-consider their spending habits, and the days of hoarding top-name free agents look to be coming to an end.
In a move designed to re-sign him for cheaper, Kobe Bryant will become a free agent when his contract is up. The Lakers are still waiting to see what Kobe will be like when he returns from his Achilles injury, and the Lakers guard had said this past summer th
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance2,541 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine15,388 Views89 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On9,000 Views49 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title10,024 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,746 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,403 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,261 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,319 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,839 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped74,552 Views212 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,074 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,903 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments30,141 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,141 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video167 Views