As if you needed further proof that Rihanna is killing it on all cylinders, the unstoppable femme fatale has just signed a $25 million deal with Samsung, reports New York Post.
Azealia Banks' newest spat is not with another rapper but with her label, which is apparently contractually prohibiting her from releasing music until March 2016.
So this afternoon, we were not only surprised by the Chance The Rapper x Lil B mixtape dropping, but by CyHi The Prynce's apparent diss track, aimed at none other than Kanye West. CyHi has been signed to G.O.O.D.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Childish Gambino's album because the internet had some impressive first week sales, and while his ambitious and conceptual rollout for the album seemed to be quite successful, he's apparently having trouble getting his label on the same page.
The new Collective Bargaining Agreement is starting to make teams strongly re-consider their spending habits, and the days of hoarding top-name free agents look to be coming to an end.
In a move designed to re-sign him for cheaper, Kobe Bryant will become a free agent when his contract is up. The Lakers are still waiting to see what Kobe will be like when he returns from his Achilles injury, and the Lakers guard had said this past summer th
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,279 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,660 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,654 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,696 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,050 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,811 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,092 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,584 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,404 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,377 Views40 Comments