As a new wave of NFL talent is set to take the league by storm, all of the major brands are looking for ways to lock down the NFL's future stars.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Some lucky New York 'sneakerheads', and opportunistic re-sellers, were able to pick up the Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost during the initial launch last weekend.
Kanye's Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, which released last weekend with a $350 price tag, is already on the secondary market for more than 4x the retail price.
If you were one of the few who successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas Yeezy Boost, consider yourself lucky.
Kanye West officially debuted his much anticipated Yeezy Collection with Adidas tonight at a fashion show which included spectators like Rihanna, Diddy, Jay & Bey and of course, Kim.
Kanye West generally isn't the most cooperative person with paparazzi, but over the last year or so he seems to have lightened up considerably.
It was back in September when Teyana Taylor and Rihanna had an all-out Twitter war, which involved both parties changing their Twitter AVI and banners to reflect the beef (see screenshots in the gallery above), not to mention getting backed by their respective
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
Adidas may take the crown when it comes to producing blasphemous, freakish, downright heinous sneakers. Teddy bear heads for tongues, wings hanging off the back of sneakers, and don't forget the time they made those shoes with shackles attached.
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
Lakers forward Wesley Johnson sought out customizer JBF Customs for his latest game day kicks.
Andrew Wiggins is the most coveted player in this year's Draft, and in any of recent years.
Story lines are running aplenty heading into the upcoming NBA season: How will Dwight Howard fit in Houston? Who can win the battle of New York between the Knicks and the new-look Nets? Can LeBron James and the Heat repeat?
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape3,211 Views34 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album15,540 Views113 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon8,656 Views44 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,126 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,568 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,726 Views22 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,000 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,855 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,924 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?21,805 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"38,698 Views184 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,997 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,911 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online36,405 Views69 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,948 Views31 Comments