Nicki Minaj Calls Out Eric Bellinger For Claiming To Handle Production On "Anaconda" Jul 29, 2014 at 01:30 PM
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" continues to serve up headlines and news-worthy articles. After getting a glimpse at the unaltered version of the single artwork this morning, Nicki took to Twitter to clarify who actually handled the production on "Anaconda."
50 Cent Reveals New Single Off "Animal Ambition" Has Dr. Dre Production [Update: Track To Feature Trey Songz] Feb 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM
50 Cent is back on track with the release of new music, and specifically, the release of his forthcoming album Animal Ambition.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27 PM
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Suge Knight Says Daz Dillinger Ghost-Produced Most Of "Doggystyle" For Dr. Dre Nov 26, 2013 at 02:15 PM
It's no secret that Dr. Dre has had some help with his production in the past. Scott Storch, Mel-Man, and Colin Wolfe are a few of those at least partially responsible for some of the rapper/producer's biggest tracks.
Seventeen years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur will be resurrected onto the big screen in a new biopic.
Pharrell is always a man with several things on his plate at once-- whether it's producing music, hosting the ARTST TLK for his I am OTHER channel, or, most recently, curating for eBay's "Follow It Find It" campaign.
While Ca$his has departed from Shady records to form his own label, the rapper still keeps what he calls a "familial" relationship with Eminem.
It looks like the original Bad Boy is getting back to his first love, production.
OLD is Detroit emcee Danny Brown's third studio project, released on October 8th via Fool's Gold Records. The audience rating on our review of the album stands at 85%, and we feel it's one of the better offerings of 2013, both sonically and lyrically.
Any details we can get on Kendrick Lamar's new album are welcome, as it is being kept tightly under wraps. Today we get word that Pete Rock made a contribution to the LP, which is as of yet untitled.
Now that his solo effort, Stay Trippy, is behind him, Juicy J can now concentrate on other work. The Tennessee rapper/producer revealed that he will be assisting in a number of upcoming projects, including one being his own Taylor Gang boss Wiz Khalifa.
The art of sampling is no easy feat. It takes a keen ear to hear what a track develop into from a borrowed sample. Any track can contain a number of useful elements for the producer to tackle.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments