Nicki Minaj Calls Out Eric Bellinger For Claiming To Handle Production On "Anaconda" Jul 29, 2014 at 01:30pm
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" continues to serve up headlines and news-worthy articles. After getting a glimpse at the unaltered version of the single artwork this morning, Nicki took to Twitter to clarify who actually handled the production on "Anaconda."
50 Cent Reveals New Single Off "Animal Ambition" Has Dr. Dre Production [Update: Track To Feature Trey Songz] Feb 24, 2014 at 10:34pm
50 Cent is back on track with the release of new music, and specifically, the release of his forthcoming album Animal Ambition.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Suge Knight Says Daz Dillinger Ghost-Produced Most Of "Doggystyle" For Dr. Dre Nov 26, 2013 at 02:15pm
It's no secret that Dr. Dre has had some help with his production in the past. Scott Storch, Mel-Man, and Colin Wolfe are a few of those at least partially responsible for some of the rapper/producer's biggest tracks.
Pharrell is always a man with several things on his plate at once-- whether it's producing music, hosting the ARTST TLK for his I am OTHER channel, or, most recently, curating for eBay's "Follow It Find It" campaign.
It looks like the original Bad Boy is getting back to his first love, production.
Any details we can get on Kendrick Lamar's new album are welcome, as it is being kept tightly under wraps. Today we get word that Pete Rock made a contribution to the LP, which is as of yet untitled.
The art of sampling is no easy feat. It takes a keen ear to hear what a track develop into from a borrowed sample. Any track can contain a number of useful elements for the producer to tackle.
OLD is Detroit emcee Danny Brown's third studio project, released on October 8th via Fool's Gold Records. The audience rating on our review of the album stands at 85%, and we feel it's one of the better offerings of 2013, both sonically and lyrically.
Now that his solo effort, Stay Trippy, is behind him, Juicy J can now concentrate on other work. The Tennessee rapper/producer revealed that he will be assisting in a number of upcoming projects, including one being his own Taylor Gang boss Wiz Khalifa.
While Ca$his has departed from Shady records to form his own label, the rapper still keeps what he calls a "familial" relationship with Eminem.
Seventeen years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur will be resurrected onto the big screen in a new biopic.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 252,191 Views20 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault4,458 Views35 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 4,645 Views33 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,888 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,650 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight17,063 Views28 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,059 Views86 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather28,749 Views37 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,025 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,535 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,013 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,032 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,562 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,912 Views8 Comments