It looks like the original Bad Boy is getting back to his first love, production.
Any details we can get on Kendrick Lamar's new album are welcome, as it is being kept tightly under wraps. Today we get word that Pete Rock made a contribution to the LP, which is as of yet untitled.
Nicki Minaj Calls Out Eric Bellinger For Claiming To Handle Production On "Anaconda" Jul 29, 2014 at 01:30pm
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" continues to serve up headlines and news-worthy articles. After getting a glimpse at the unaltered version of the single artwork this morning, Nicki took to Twitter to clarify who actually handled the production on "Anaconda."
The art of sampling is no easy feat. It takes a keen ear to hear what a track develop into from a borrowed sample. Any track can contain a number of useful elements for the producer to tackle.
50 Cent Reveals New Single Off "Animal Ambition" Has Dr. Dre Production [Update: Track To Feature Trey Songz] Feb 24, 2014 at 10:34pm
50 Cent is back on track with the release of new music, and specifically, the release of his forthcoming album Animal Ambition.
Suge Knight Says Daz Dillinger Ghost-Produced Most Of "Doggystyle" For Dr. Dre Nov 26, 2013 at 02:15pm
It's no secret that Dr. Dre has had some help with his production in the past. Scott Storch, Mel-Man, and Colin Wolfe are a few of those at least partially responsible for some of the rapper/producer's biggest tracks.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Pharrell is always a man with several things on his plate at once-- whether it's producing music, hosting the ARTST TLK for his I am OTHER channel, or, most recently, curating for eBay's "Follow It Find It" campaign.
OLD is Detroit emcee Danny Brown's third studio project, released on October 8th via Fool's Gold Records. The audience rating on our review of the album stands at 85%, and we feel it's one of the better offerings of 2013, both sonically and lyrically.
While Ca$his has departed from Shady records to form his own label, the rapper still keeps what he calls a "familial" relationship with Eminem.
Now that his solo effort, Stay Trippy, is behind him, Juicy J can now concentrate on other work. The Tennessee rapper/producer revealed that he will be assisting in a number of upcoming projects, including one being his own Taylor Gang boss Wiz Khalifa.
Seventeen years after his untimely death, Tupac Shakur will be resurrected onto the big screen in a new biopic.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO12,124 Views46 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,555 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,477 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,210 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,305 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,082 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,611 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,976 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,805 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,857 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,093 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,222 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,534 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,285 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,589 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,136 Views