It’s safe to say that Metro Boomin is one of the hottest producers in the game right now, leading the trap wave out of Atlanta and coming off the release of his work done on Drake & Future’s What A Time To Be Alive album, among several oth
Joey Bada$$' "Get Paid" arrived ahead of the rapper's debut album, B4.DA.$$, but unfortunately did not make the final cut due to sample clearance issues.
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Producer Metro Boomin has been on a winning streak for a minute now. Since he dropped his 19 & Boomin mixtape last year, he's been working with a lot of buzzing rappers, including Young Thug, Migos, Shy Glizzy, Future and plenty more.
Pusha T and Pharrell's friendship dates back to the Clipse and N.E.R.D days, although each artist has found new life in solo careers recently and they haven't been doing as much work together as they used too.
Today we're premiering a new vlog from Key Wane, the Finally Famous-affiliated producer who has not only produced bangers on top of bangers for Big Sean, but also for other industry stars like Beyonce, Drake ("All Me"), Meek Mill ("Amen") and many more.
Here goes Part 3 of DJ Mustard's in-depth interview with Hardknock TV. In the first part, we learnt all about the creation of YG's "My Nigga", while the second part had Mustard detailing the "Sanctified" beat.
Black Milk previews a verse from "Black Sabbath," a track that'll be included on his upcoming album "No Poison No Paradise", slated to drop October 15th.How do you feel about the production here?
A behind-the-scenes glimpse of rising engineer/producer CL McCoy's creative process. Can you dig it? Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download The Leron Vizion (Scene 28), a tape released by CL McCoy on Friday, August 12th, 2033.
HHS1987 recently went Behind The Beats with Cardiak. Can you dig it? Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download The Emergency Room Vol. 2 (Instrumentals), a tape released by Cardiak (Producer) on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013.
Roc Nation producer Jahlil Beats breaks down how the beats for Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy’s “Turnt Up” and Juelz Santana’s “Nobody’s Safe” came together.How does this compare to Jahlil Beats's previous work?Peep the new visual for Jahlil Beats's J
- Travis Scott Puts Fan-Shoving Security Guard In His Place4,492 Views68 Comments
- Scarface Arrested At BET Hip Hop Awards For Unpaid Child Support2,830 Views23 Comments
- Classic Rotation: AZ's 'Doe or Die'683 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"7,024 Views76 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today8,775 Views59 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More5,659 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems20,388 Views88 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival10,925 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition7,246 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,977 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye38,699 Views106 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far23,871 Views136 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay34,315 Views143 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,795 Views43 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"45,498 Views186 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,545 Views