It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1 View0 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20152,320 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter2,312 Views17 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike1,762 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,744 Views12 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets7,684 Views38 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight8,000 Views33 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release7,215 Views18 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q9,735 Views30 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter6,678 Views64 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,151 Views18 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,542 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake33,677 Views135 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,892 Views24 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old14,757 Views52 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary383 Views