It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Beyonce has released multiple tracks recently, from "Bow Down / I Been On," to "Grown Woman," to "Standing In The Sun," however, none of these tracks have been labeled or marketed as singles.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"193 Views4 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight4,461 Views8 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,708 Views56 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather18,285 Views29 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date42,007 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,734 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,629 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,667 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,390 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,474 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,792 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best8,093 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,656 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande32,123 Views119 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray6,038 Views22 Comments