It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?3,361 Views46 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"2,178 Views12 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers2,179 Views18 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine2,442 Views16 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group6,361 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist15,739 Views48 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries5,251 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,876 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around9,944 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,557 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,940 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,471 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,962 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,658 Views0 Comments