Metro Boomin just turned 22 in September, and he's already racked up one of the most enviable discographies in modern hip hop. Everyone from Gucci Mane to Drake to Nicki Minaj has called upon the St.
Earlier today, Young Chop, the 21-year-old Chicago producer, inseparable from the come-ups of young artists like Chief Keef and Lil Reese, posted a series of Instagram videos, in which he called out an unnamed establishment of older Chicago industry folks who
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
It’s safe to say that Metro Boomin is one of the hottest producers in the game right now, leading the trap wave out of Atlanta and coming off the release of his work done on Drake & Future’s What A Time To Be Alive album, among several oth
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Atlanta's hotbed of talent has birthed a ton of huge artists in the past five years. Amongst them is London on da Track, a twenty-four year old ATLien who has provided beats for the likes of Waka Flocka Flame, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, and many more.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,833 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,991 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For509 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,604 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,230 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed177,595 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,523 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,668 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,188 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,243 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,780 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,758 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,395 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,561 Views27 Comments