It's always interesting to see where producers draw inspiration from when crafting their original instrumentals.
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
You may not recognize the name Evian Christ, although you probably should as he's a producer signed to G.O.O.D. music and part of Ye's Very G.O.O.D. Beats production team.
As reported by Complex, it seems producer Araabmuzik was shot after several unidentified men attempted to rob him in his native Rhode Island. Fortunately, his wounds aren't fatal, and the talented young musician is recovering in hospital as we speak.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Beyonce has released multiple tracks recently, from "Bow Down / I Been On," to "Grown Woman," to "Standing In The Sun," however, none of these tracks have been labeled or marketed as singles.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Although Nipsey Hussle has yet to release a debut album, the West Coast native keeps his fans locked with a steady flow of strong mixtapes.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
50 Cent has some experience in film and television at this point. From his acting debut in Get Rich Or Die Tryin', to his executive production on new Starz crime drama, Power, Fif is finding his way into the film industry.
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles2,315 Views18 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,930 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks4,067 Views7 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,149 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"12,620 Views55 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,113 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App6,040 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,694 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances14,440 Views27 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."20,023 Views204 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,310 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,727 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"21,678 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,901 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,796 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,219 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,702 Views