Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
As physical copies of albums become more and more elusive, and the younger generation turns to iTunes or Spotify to cop/stream new albums, we're missing out on a fundamental element to that very first listen of a new LP-- opening up the packing and looking thr
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Joey Bada$$' "Get Paid" arrived ahead of the rapper's debut album, B4.DA.$$, but unfortunately did not make the final cut due to sample clearance issues.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"11,354 Views141 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?16,076 Views125 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"6,316 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,156 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine4,563 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group14,980 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist22,380 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries8,131 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,264 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around13,085 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,400 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,604 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,121 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,238 Views26 Comments