Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Respected producer Pete Rock returns today, after a good fifteen years, to follow up his 2001 instrumental effort Petestrumentals. The producer recalls his '90s heyday with Petestrumentals 2, providing a free stream of the album via Mello Music Group.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
As physical copies of albums become more and more elusive, and the younger generation turns to iTunes or Spotify to cop/stream new albums, we're missing out on a fundamental element to that very first listen of a new LP-- opening up the packing and looking thr
Today, The Weeknd came out of hiding and gave us two brand new tracks-- well, they leaked-- sorry Abel. And, as the tracks will likely be taken down, sorry to anyone who doesn't get to preview the new Weeknd sound.
Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Joey Bada$$' "Get Paid" arrived ahead of the rapper's debut album, B4.DA.$$, but unfortunately did not make the final cut due to sample clearance issues.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,320 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate36,888 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,322 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,388 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,404 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,958 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,652 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On49,273 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,287 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 105,753 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,745 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"71,066 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,321 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,048 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,404 Views49 Comments