Not many producers are able to go through a transformation like Noah Breakfast, and still keep their name afloat in the rapshere. More than just that, his name holds weight.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Joey Bada$$' "Get Paid" arrived ahead of the rapper's debut album, B4.DA.$$, but unfortunately did not make the final cut due to sample clearance issues.
Earlier this year an alternative Australian radio station started playing new artist ZHU's "Faded", which eventually hit number 1 on the US dance charts thanks to big buzz following all the Aussie promo.
UK artist, Bipolar Sunshine, released "Daydreamer" this November. He's been on the rise lately, and will even be sharing the stage with artists like A$AP Mob, London Grammar, Rudimental and Bastille, when his touring season kicks off in March.
MJ Cole is a London based remixer and producer who got his start in music as an oboe player at England's esteemed Royal College of Music.
Once you start getting a bit of a success and fame, the lawsuits start piling in. DJ Mustard is starting to reach that stage in his career, with a new lawsuit claiming he ripped off ideas from a friend by the name of Mike Free.
James Prudhomme, who produces as Suicideyear, is only 18, though his virtuosity might suggest otherwise. He's a guy who isn’t afraid to let his youth (not inexperience) shine through. He lets his muddled teenage emotions pour into his work.
The drought of music from the A$AP Mob family came to end recently when A$AP Rocky put out a new single "Multiply." With the visual treatment for the song, we were granted a sneak peek at what is presumably his next single, "Pretty Flacko 2." Given how much
Young Chop has been a long-time collaborator and supporter of Chief Keef, the two basically got their fame hand-in-hand thanks to the viral "I Don't Like." When Chop stopped by for an interview the other week, he spoke on first connecting with Keef back in 20
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
The hip-hop production game has never been more diverse, and HNHH wants to introduce you to the newcomers who will surely be a part of hip-hop's future sound-template.
Seems like Young Money/Cash Money get lawsuits thrown at them every other day. Earlier this summer YM faced a lawsuit over their domain name. The latest one is targeting Lil Wayne and his 2011 record "Mirrors", which appeared on his Carter IV album.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Our Track Breakdown series has been on a hiatus recently but we're bringing it back this afternoon for Visionary Music Group's newest signee QuESt and their in-house producer 6ix.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay1,684 Views14 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco9,919 Views22 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,133 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,509 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,989 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,767 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,219 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,072 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,500 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs130,723 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,922 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,813 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,579 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,778 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,687 Views0 Comments
You may also like...