Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Jimmy Winfrey, Young Thug's former tour manager and the man arrested for shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus in April, believes that Birdman "should be held liable as a party to the crime," reports TMZ.
Even as little as nine months ago, no one would have really expected Birdman and Lil Wayne to beef.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A complaint many rappers have had about Cash Money is that they don't see many of their royalty checks.
Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
T.I. Speaks On Young Thug & Lil Wayne Beef, Confirms His Appearance On "Barter Six" Apr 15, 2015 at 01:05pm
With the controversy surrounding Young Thug's Barter Six heating up every day, most Southern rappers have been wise to stay removed from any alleged beef between Thug and Lil Wayne.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Well, we've finally gotten an answer to the are they/aren't they beefing question that's stood between Young Thug and Lil Wayne since the Cash Money drama began popping off and Thugger announced Tha Carter VI. The answer, at least for Tunechi, is yes.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
Though we're still awaiting the Free Weezy Album any time now, it appears the situation between Lil Wayne and Birdman isn't as dire as we once thought.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Turk Reportedly Suing Cash Money For $1.3 Million [Update: Cash Money Has Three Weeks To Respond] Feb 21, 2015 at 07:03pm
As a former member of Hot Boys, Turk's fortunes didn't exactly pan out like Lil Wayne's after the group fell apart. It looks like him and Weezy still have a few things in common though, because they're both looking to sue Cash Money.
Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Will Reportedly Count Towards His Cash Money Album Requirements Feb 19, 2015 at 11:17pm
Last week, Drake sent shock waves throughout the internet when he came out of nowhere and released his surprise project, If You’re Reading This Its Too Late.
50 Cent has an opinion on just about everything, and usually it's as controversial and troll-like as humanly possible, however, his thoughts on Lil Wayne and Birdman's current issues were uncharacteristically level-headed for Fif.
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo337 Views7 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T963 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,175 Views14 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 446 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs14,730 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,668 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,864 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit22,806 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,826 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,631 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,392 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,560 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,722 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,845 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,744 Views79 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,136 Views