In August, former Hustle Gang member Spodee ruffled more than a few feathers during his interview with DJ Smallz when he stated, "I have the potential to be bigger than Tip or if not, just as big." Grand Hustle chief T.I.
Certain legal documents from the increasingly convoluted lawsuit between Lil Wayne and Birdman continue to surface.
Drake just premiered his and Future's new joint album, What a Time to Be Alive, on OVO Sound Radio on Beats 1. He played the massively anticipated release back to back, and after the show, at 8 PM, the album was listed on iTunes.
In the world of southern hip-hop, there's only so many artists that have sold 10 million or more records. Juvenile is a part of that class. With eleven (solo) albums in total, Juvenile is also one of the more consistent MCs of the past 25 years.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Jimmy Winfrey, Young Thug's former tour manager and the man arrested for shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus in April, believes that Birdman "should be held liable as a party to the crime," reports TMZ.
Even as little as nine months ago, no one would have really expected Birdman and Lil Wayne to beef.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
A complaint many rappers have had about Cash Money is that they don't see many of their royalty checks.
Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
T.I. Speaks On Young Thug & Lil Wayne Beef, Confirms His Appearance On "Barter Six" Apr 15, 2015 at 01:05pm
With the controversy surrounding Young Thug's Barter Six heating up every day, most Southern rappers have been wise to stay removed from any alleged beef between Thug and Lil Wayne.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Well, we've finally gotten an answer to the are they/aren't they beefing question that's stood between Young Thug and Lil Wayne since the Cash Money drama began popping off and Thugger announced Tha Carter VI. The answer, at least for Tunechi, is yes.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition222 Views2 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)660 Views2 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye7,428 Views43 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,749 Views87 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay11,255 Views88 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,529 Views31 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"14,315 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,075 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,109 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,408 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,838 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,829 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,414 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,470 Views184 Comments
You may also like...