February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
There's no shortage of sneaker options to choose from in 2015, with Jordan Brand celebrating their 30th anniversary, and that list just continues to grow.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
As part of Jordan Brand's 'remastered' lineup, the Chicago Bulls styled Air Jordan 10 is set to retro, yet again, with a bit of a twist.
Today, February 17th, marks the 52nd birthday of the GOAT, Michael Jordan.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs536 Views2 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time1,691 Views16 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC18,069 Views46 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,906 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,092 Views25 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,803 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,999 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,642 Views104 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,647 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,544 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,715 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,533 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,680 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,443 Views50 Comments