February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
There's no shortage of sneaker options to choose from in 2015, with Jordan Brand celebrating their 30th anniversary, and that list just continues to grow.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
As part of Jordan Brand's 'remastered' lineup, the Chicago Bulls styled Air Jordan 10 is set to retro, yet again, with a bit of a twist.
Today, February 17th, marks the 52nd birthday of the GOAT, Michael Jordan.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
- MC Lyte Set to Drop "Legend," Her First Album in 12 Years3 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike To Speak On Race Relations At MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series230 Views1 Comment
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album638 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member9,140 Views16 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"5,780 Views34 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo5,532 Views28 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,737 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University26,319 Views60 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella12,099 Views39 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death14,219 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO42,713 Views103 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,655 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,355 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,474 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,455 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all562 Views