Pharrell season doesn't seem to be stopping ending soon.
Daz Dillinger has some beef with the new video game Grand Theft Auto V. Daz filed a cease & desist letter to the makers of GTA V, for allegedly using his music in the video game without the rapper's permission.
Grand Theft Auto V Soundtrack Revealed [Update: Official Soundtrack Now Available For Purchase] Sep 24, 2013 at 01:41pm
With the arrival of GTA V less than a month away, the extensive official soundtrack has been revealed via a PS3 pre-load. Although it spans most genres, it's hip-hop heavy, featuring new music and classics alike.
Nothing shows the colossal growth of hip-hop and rap music over the last 40 years than its prevalence in video games. What could only be seen has an odd pairing at best has turned into one of the most successful cross-cultural relationships in entertainment.
Eminem To Release Special Edition Of "MMLPII" At Discounted Price For People Who Purchase "Call Of Duty: Ghosts" Sep 9, 2013 at 01:39pm
Eminem dropped a new track "Survival" for the upcoming release of "Call Of Duty: Ghosts" on November 5th, and he'll continue his affiliation with the video game for the release of his own album, MMLPII which also arrives November 5th.
During the winter of 2011, Beyoncé was sued by video game company Gate Five for allegedly bailing on a deal for a dance game called "Staypower: Beyoncé." She claimed the company hadn't secured funding they'd promised her, but they retorted, stating that sh
Snoop Dogg is venturing into new territory as a rapper, with the announcement of his very own video game.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans202 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling375 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 182,715 Views14 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,495 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,481 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,143 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,972 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,377 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,847 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August35,184 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,340 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,634 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,910 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,958 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,414 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,431 Views