Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Even though Tupac has passed away, his estate is still making money off his albums' royalties. According to one of the administrator's of Pac's estate though, who happens to be his mother, they're not receiving all the royalties they should be.
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35am
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account501 Views7 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,716 Views24 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,229 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media6,104 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,870 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address25,281 Views141 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana36,626 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,643 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo50,884 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,528 Views94 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,921 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,670 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,341 Views26 Comments
You may also like...