Dr. Dre To Donate "Compton" Soundtrack Royalties For New Performing Arts Center Aug 6, 2015 at 02:44pm
Dr. Dre called into Zane Lowe's Beats 1 Radio show this afternoon to discuss his forthcoming Compton: A Soundtrack. Dre told Lowe that he plans to donate all his royalties from the album to build a new performing arts center in Compton.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
A complaint many rappers have had about Cash Money is that they don't see many of their royalty checks.
Back in January, we were surprised to see Trinidad James' name (actually Nicholas Williams) in the writing credits of Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' chart-topping hit "Uptown Funk," and now we're learning just how much he stands to make off that "Don't believe me
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Even though Tupac has passed away, his estate is still making money off his albums' royalties. According to one of the administrator's of Pac's estate though, who happens to be his mother, they're not receiving all the royalties they should be.
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35am
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,354 Views45 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,161 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,349 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See17,858 Views134 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,899 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum20,439 Views131 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,355 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby21,670 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus20,846 Views94 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,841 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works545 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,963 Views39 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,906 Views8 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,924 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,291 Views0 Comments