It looks like we may hear something between Q-Tip and Kendrick Lamar, as the two were spotted in the studio together last night.
The Game posted a photo earlier this week on his Instagram of him and Tupac, but it was quickly revealed that the photo was photoshopped.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
Halloween arrives tomorrow, and it's the time of the year where grown ass men and women can get away with dressing up as whatever they want, really, and usually for women, that involves showing as much skin as possible.
Today is Drake's 27th birthday, and the OVO rapper was up all night celebrating. The birthday festivities have been documented on Instagram, so you can take a look at what went down in the gallery above.
Kendrick Lamar is the latest artist to get the Terry Richardson treatment. The Compton rapper, whose major label debut just celebrated its first anniversary yesterday, got together with the iconic photographer for a Document magazine spread.
Wiz Khalifa has been busy working on his upcoming album Blacc Hollywood, and we may get a Mannie Fresh collaboration on the LP, if their recent studio session was successful.
Yesterday Nipsey Hussle tweeted that he made $100,000 off selling hard copies of his Crenshaw mixtape for $100. Now we find out where some of that $100k came from-- none other than Jay Z.
Iggy Azalea nabbed another magazine cover this month, with the new issue of Paper Magazine.
Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair [Update: Jay Talks On Drug-Dealing Past, Blue Ivy & More] Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34am
Jay Z's stylist, June Ambrose, decided to reveal on Instagram today that her client will be on the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue.
Today marks the 17-year anniversary of legendary emcee Tupac Shakur's death. Pac passed on September 13th in 1996 at the age of 25 after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas left him hospitalized.
Big Sean's new album Hall Of Fame officially dropped today, but Sean Don's been celebrating it. Last week in Ohio at Villa Big Sean held a block party in celebration of the album, and HotNewHipHop was on hand at the event.
Big Sean Covers The Source [Update: Juicy J & Dr. Luke Cover The Source Too] Aug 26, 2013 at 04:46pm
Big Sean is covering a big issue for The Source magazine, their 16th annual Power 30 list. Peep the cover in the gallery above, and check out some excerpts from the interview below. The magazine will be on newsstands nationwide on September 3rd.
Photos: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian & North West Spotted Out Together For First Time Since Baby's Birth Aug 15, 2013 at 03:53pm
Kim Kardashian has secluded herself from the rest of the world since the birth of her baby with Kanye West, North West. Kim, who is usually very active and friendly in the media (unlike her boo thing) hasn't been spotted out since June.
Mac Miller graces the cover of The Fader's issue #87 for the Fall issue. The Pittsburgh native is profiled by the magazine, as they discuss the release of Watching Movies With The Sound Off and Mac's evolution since his K.I.D.S. days.
Kanye West isn't one for too much media attention these days, and that includes photo shoots and magazine covers. However, he did give WeSC the time of day, appearing on their magazine Superlative Conspiracy's cover for their eighth issue.
Beyonce followed in the footsteps of Rihanna and has drastically changed her hairstyle. The singer who is usually seen with long and full tresses (although Bey often wore extensions), decided to chop them all off, now sporting a boyish pixie cut.
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo1 View0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1,802 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University16,535 Views40 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella7,934 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,102 Views39 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO38,199 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,263 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,588 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,434 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,175 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,707 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,134 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,749 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,672 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,926 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all426 Views