Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"818 Views6 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"4,657 Views59 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,636 Views11 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged3,504 Views17 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On427 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,761 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,646 Views27 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,589 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,224 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,887 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,056 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,321 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,303 Views108 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,879 Views58 Comments
You may also like...