Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,038 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old6,661 Views34 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September6,765 Views63 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose19,085 Views61 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,395 Views5 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 16,807 Views35 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,129 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,048 Views45 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week55,680 Views335 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,852 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,391 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st16,768 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,749 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,108 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,340 Views245 Comments