Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1 View0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans169 Views0 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)62 Views0 Comments
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack981 Views5 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death4,893 Views22 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,428 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,309 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album25,454 Views142 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,768 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,294 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,517 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,718 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,235 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges12,564 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,544 Views19 Comments