Crunchy Black is apparently having a tough time these days. Back in January he was wanted by the police for allegedly beating up his fiancee, and now he's added drug possession to his charges.
Chris Brown's bodyguard, Chris Hollosy, began trial last week for the Washington, D.C. assault case. Hollosy had confessed to punching a man, Parker Adams, in the face outside the W Hotel in D.C. when the man attempted to photo bomb.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"5,712 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”18,805 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,177 Views27 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,004 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,268 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles14,949 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed212,029 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,018 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,989 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,361 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt27,862 Views80 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,455 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,132 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,261 Views36 Comments