Chicago native, Dwyane Wade is selling the condo he owns in his hometown for $1.8 million.
Much of Eminem's lyrics revolve around his troubled childhood growing up in Detroit with his mom. Now the house Em grew up in, which is featured on the cover art for the Marshall Mathers LP, is up for sale.
Kobe Bryant is selling his Newport Beach, California home for nearly $8.6 million. The 8500 square foot mansion contains a wealth of amenities including a hair salon, state of the art theater, pool and spa, and a office/library which includes a shark tank,
In 2004, Shaq sold his Beverly Hills mansion to a Japanese pop star for $6.4 million, this came after the Lakers decided to keep Kobe Bryant and trade O’Neal to the Miami Heat. Apparently, listing this house on the market was the first sign that Diesel was
- Wale Announces Upcoming “Go-Go” Album866 Views9 Comments
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion12,603 Views48 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"12,374 Views93 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,479 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"15,788 Views50 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL16,756 Views76 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram12,907 Views20 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj13,901 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip5,749 Views21 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,032 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex12,004 Views66 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,773 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,568 Views20 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,264 Views0 Comments
You may also like...