Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers2,868 Views17 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit4,445 Views14 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000749 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,415 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign7,706 Views31 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK4,929 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,393 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,575 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida6,974 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,598 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,818 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,982 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,896 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,733 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid70,044 Views128 Comments
You may also like...