Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview9,432 Views27 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend2,240 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"25,278 Views100 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"39,249 Views232 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up3,740 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted7,875 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,325 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction10,339 Views57 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,318 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 52,089 Views103 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night39,259 Views83 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"56,288 Views119 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,181 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,834 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Herb "I'm Rollin" Video630 Views