Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO12,124 Views46 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,555 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,477 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,210 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,305 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,082 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,611 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,976 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,805 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,857 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,093 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,222 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,534 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,285 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,589 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,136 Views