Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,199 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,535 Views37 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,004 Views64 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,514 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,618 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,015 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,743 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,074 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,955 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,551 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,405 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,404 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,346 Views40 Comments