Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean3,907 Views44 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season2,074 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram11,031 Views48 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist5,566 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,326 Views37 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter30,488 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album27,302 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"32,877 Views118 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,852 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,595 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,178 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,325 Views100 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,325 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"25,477 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,969 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video249 Views