Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Creator, Cast of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots562 Views6 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May330 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli408 Views0 Comments
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”2,773 Views14 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,388 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years19,152 Views159 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,001 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,183 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract2,974 Views29 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?7,522 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West4,415 Views95 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp1,344 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace3,591 Views47 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz1,177 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal256 Views