Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists9,760 Views95 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company12,132 Views40 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"7,555 Views28 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac6,579 Views68 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work19,474 Views76 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,542 Views19 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,187 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,291 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,997 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,423 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views19,108 Views141 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,338 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,678 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,605 Views