Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done333 Views2 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay2,301 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 4,083 Views57 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It5,771 Views40 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop6,249 Views32 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour5,187 Views17 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today3,351 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,843 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K20,946 Views46 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"14,212 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,554 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol17,372 Views41 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,420 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,559 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,739 Views25 Comments
You may also like...
- Jason Derulo "Cheyenne" Video276 Views