Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists8,533 Views88 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company11,418 Views39 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"6,780 Views26 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac6,287 Views67 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work19,020 Views75 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,485 Views19 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,135 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,151 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,962 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,381 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views18,680 Views141 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,217 Views75 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,675 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed26,256 Views103 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,569 Views