Tyga is prepared to bring his Last Kings branding and label to the next level, with the opening of his new Last Kings flagship store in L.A. T-Raww spared no expense to decorate the store, dropping more than $120,000 on it.
It seems the Carter family can't go on vacation without encountering some sort of controversy (i.e. their Cuba trip earlier this year). According to an article in British newspaper The Independent, controversial archaeologist Dr.
- Pusha T Cuts Off His Signature Braids26,313 Views47 Comments
- Drake Hints At Remix To Fetty Wap's "My Way"37,854 Views95 Comments
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One3,019 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"8,608 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 34,246 Views4 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account10,442 Views24 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court5,616 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 16,334 Views46 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"4,839 Views29 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"19,652 Views42 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine2,944 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade2,320 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks10,098 Views41 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,718 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story15,587 Views40 Comments
You may also like...